Our Birmingham wedding studio has been photographing weddings in Birmingham and the surrounding area for nearly 50 years, our wedding customers can relax and rely on our knowledge and experience of choosing the best settings in all the wedding venues in Birmingham. Our wedding photographers are all experience in ensuring the bride, groom and all the friends and relatives are guided throughout their wedding day celebrations, helping to take stress and planning out of simply enjoying their day.
Whilst we cover all of Birmingham and inner Midlands region our common areas to cover are:
Aston, Aldridge, Birmingham City Centre, Erdington, Sutton Coldfield, Four Oaks, Lichfield, Wednesbury, Hall Green, Solihull, Walsall, Henley in Arden, Acocks Green, Selly Oak, Halesowen, Redditch.
We know everybody is different and have their own opinions on how they would like their wedding photography style to look, with that in mind we use both traditional wedding photography and reportage photography styles. Many other wedding photographers will usually specialise in one or the other, at Flair Photography we believe you should have the choice.
Our traditional wedding photography provides a more classically posed images, although we don’t want this to look too posed, so we use our unique personalities to put the wedding party at ease to allow for a more natural looking photograph.
Our reportage style of wedding photography takes its cue from editorial reporting styles and focuses more on candid images with the appearance of little photographer interaction; our photographers typically take images quickly using available light or on-camera flash rather than using traditional, formal posing techniques and studio lights. This creates a much more natural and reactive set of photographs which combined with the more traditional photographs makes for a better flowing story of the wedding day experience.
- What services do you offer?Professional and High Quality Wedding and Event photography
- What does the wedding package include?Our Wedding packages include unlimited amount of photographs taken which are then professionally edited and given to you at high resolution for you to view, share and print a you wish
- What style of photos do you take?Formal and informal event coverage
- What kind of technology do you use?Top Quality Professional Digital Camera and lighting
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Your photographs can be viewed and downloaded from your own private web gallery on my server with its own password
- Do you send all the photos taken?I professionally edit the images before you receive them
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a small team of professional photographers.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have a small team of professional photographers
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We always seek your approval before publishing the photographs
Flair Photography love photographing Weddings, Events, Parties, Proms and Corporate events in and around Birmingham. We provide High Quality Professional Photography at your event and can also provide studio set-ups with print on the night services in addition to digital and album packages for your event.
Wedding packages can be tailored to include albums of 50, 80 and 100 photographs to suit your requirements.