Fabulous Ice Fires
We make Award-Winning Artisanal Gelato in our Lab. We are Londoners trained as gelatiere in Bologna and Florence. We are also architects and designers. We opened our 'Total Experiential Gelateria/Caffe' in Dulwich in 2015.
We provide Gelato/Ice Cream for indoor or outdoor events with our mobile Gelato Trike.
Shamim Rehman• Aug. 18, 2019
From the service to the Gelato everything was faultless.
Thank you for making our event so memorable.
- What services do you offer?Artisanal Gelato in the Italian tradition. Served from a mobile Gelato Trike!
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Gelato. Ice Cream. Frozen desserts
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Gelato Cake to order
- How does the open bar work?n/a
- What is included in the menu?Gelato
We make gelato in the Italian tradition but ours is a 'World Gelato' in that we reinterpret flavours and raw ingredients from all over the world. We were awarded the top technical Jury award at the 2017 London Gelato Festival for our flavour Snow Leopard Songline. This gelato was made from local milk and cream; Madagascan Vanilla, Activated Coconut Charcoal from Thailand; Chocolate from Columbia via Piedmont and Pink Himalayan Salt. The Black Pearl of London Gelato combined the culinary traditions of the east end of London. We used masacarpone from Italy and cardamon from India providing a flavour to evoke the cultural history of London... in a cup!
We create all the traditional favourite gelato flavours (Vanilla, Strawberry, Pistachio, Hazelnut etc) but in our own unique way. We also take an experimental approach: eg foods for sustainability and the future such as Caramelised Insect Gelato and Savoury Bug Waffles: the protein of the future!
We were crowned Champions of Germany at the Hamburg Gelato Festival in July 2017 with our flavour Wild Cherry. This sorbet was made from 4 types of cherries: 2 sweet from Kent, sour cherries from the Banks of the Elbe in Hamburg and wild amarena from Italy.