Photography is art. Photography is science. Photography is my passion.
My name is Ewa Highland, I live in the UK but is originally from Sweden. I photograph Analogue and Digital. Analogue because it creates that special feel, and the beauty and authenticity achieved is unrivalled. Digital is fabulous for action, for clarity and to get many pictures to choose from. I document weddings in the UK and destinations.
Weddings are a day to remember for the rest of your life and to gain the trust of capturing those precious moments is both humbling and amazing. I am passionate about weddings, everything around it, all details, all the strong emotions that flow through the day. To capture every angle and every memory and make them live forever is to me art.
Your wedding day should be full of fun, no worries and most of all full of emotions. I am there to take off all burdens regarding pictures, nothing to worry about.
Cecilia Henze• 5 Jul 2017
Ewa did our wedding last year and we couldn't have been happier. You won't find a more professional and thorough photographer. During the chat and questionnaire before the day, she will find out what you want and make sure that nothing is missed. Further, she is a joy to have around on your special day; tactful, charming and with a real eye for what works. I've never counted myself as particularly photogenic, but I've changed my mind now- the pictures are stunning, special and (just like me and ...
Heléne Mällström• 14 Feb 2017
An Amazing photografer with high technical ability and a very good sense of visual composition!
Hannah Hudson• 5 Jul 2017
Ewa has been an amazing photographer from bump to baby ! We had our first session for maternity photos and then a new born session , ewa is professional and friendly and has creative ideas for settings and backgrounds. I always look forward to our photo sessions and love all the memories we have from the photos as time with a new born goes so fast !
I've even booked ewa for my sisters baby's first birthday to mark the occasion �
I would recommend ewa for all special occasions as she ensures y...
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I would do my outmost best to find an equally good photographer. It has, so far, never happened that I have cancelled.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I often work alone or with an assistant/ second photographer.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?6 weeks normally.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, online gallery.
- What kind of technology do you use?Phase One Medium format, Canon EOS 3, Canon 5 D mk II, top quality lenses that are well looked after, top quality memory cards, extern flash (Canon 600 RT).
- What style of photos do you take?Romantic, stylish, light, airy, classic, fine art photos.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What does the wedding package include?It is all depending on what you require. On a full day wedding typically it includes photos of the bride and the groom getting ready, shoes, jewellery, handbag, flowers, ceremony photos, guests mingle photos, bridal photos, family photos, breakfast photos, photos of all speeches, photos of the cake, the table set up and the first dance and photos from the party.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, Engagement photography, Newborn, Maternity, Child and Family photography
Fine Art Wedding Photography