An American singer living in the UK providing solo, duo, or the full band for events and venues across the UK. Americana, Classic Country, Hillbilly Blues and Southern Rock are what's on offer. The set consists of Johnny Cash, Steve Earle, Merle Haggard and even Dolly Parton to name a few, as well as a few of my own songs. Several well know hits, such as Ring of Fire, Jolene, and Stuck in the Middle, are included to make sure those less familiar with the genre aren't left out. Whether it’s the solo show or the band, the Heavy Machines, you're bound to have a good time with this unique outfit. If you’re looking for something different from the norm, American music sung with an authentic accent, look no further.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?As an American singer, performing from a less typical song book, we provide a nice contrast to the usual and give you a unique experience.
- Who are your previous clients?We'll play for anyone who appreciates what we have to offer, past clients include Pubs, Breweries, Weddings, Birthday parties, Rugby clubs, and Motorcycle clubs.
- How long do you play for?Normal bookings are for 2 x 45 minute sets.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Public Liability Insurance and our equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?The full band can work with a relatively small space, from 6 feet x 10 feet Doug, solo, can work with about half that size.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We may be able to accommodate your special requests, there may be an additional fee. Just ask, you never know.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break between the two sets from 10 to 20 minutes.
We usually provide 2 x 45 minute sets with a break. We can provide PA for our performance when needed.