Established in 1992 and still going strong, D&D Marquee, your local family run business, with an outstanding reputation for quality and service. Established by Andrew Darlington, D&D Marquee Hire have been offering a complete range of quality temporary structures and equipment to the private and corporate sectors. Now a larger percentage of our work comes from repeat business and referrals.
From initial contact, you will find their friendly, helpful approach not only refreshing but also reassuring, knowing your event or wedding will be run smoothly and be a huge success.
- Do you provide power supply?Yes, generators and power distribution packages available. Power for catering, DJ, band, bar, toilets and lighting systems included.
- What about marquee flooring?We offer all from basic carpet/matting laid to the ground to wooden floor with a new carpet. Outdoor flooring also supplied.
- What about lighting in your marquee?Various lighting options available from chandeliers to pin spot lights, LED up lights and LED starcloth ceilings
- Do you provide marquee heating?Yes thermostat controlled systems ensure you can use the marquee at anytime of year
- Do you provide insurance cover?Yes 6% loss/damage waiver is added
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?Yes lots of other equipment available, furniture, bar units, dance floor and staging, toilet units, generators
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?Any colour and any style
- How can you decorate your marquee?Lighting options, paper lanterns, internal linings and window drapes