Our pizza has some of the hallmarks of a classic Neapolitan pizza, but we’re not purists. An NYC inspired attitude towards toppings puts us somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic on the pizza-spirit map!
Our toppings are seasonal and local (where possible). We make our dough entirely by hand, which benefits from a long, room temperature fermentation, this helps keep them light and easily digested.
They’re then cooked in either gas or electric dual ovens, depending whether your event is indoor or outdoors, at around 470C and take just over a minute to cook.
Our set-ups are designed to be stylish but minimal and super mobile. We try our best to be unobtrusive and can be setup and ready to fire out pizzas within an hour of arrival, and are packed up and gone in just over half an hour once your guests are fed, like a thief in the night.
We're self-sufficient and we can easily setup in front and back gardens, patios, deckings, forecourts etc.
Viki• March 7, 2020
Tom from Crust Issues provided the catering for my husband’s ‘surprise’ birthday party. All of the organisation before hand was very efficient and Tom was very helpful. On the day he arrived a couple of hours before, set up quickly and was ready to go exactly on time. All of the pizzas were delicious and very high quality - loads of compliments from the guests and my husband was amazed at the pizza restaurant that had just appeared in our garden! Tom had exactly the right amount of food for our guests and catering for gluten free was not problem. Would definitely recommend!
Antonia Kinlay• Oct. 5, 2019
Can't recommend highly enough! The pizza was some of the best we have had - we've received lots of messages from guests saying how much they enjoyed it. The team were very professional, setting up and clearing away quickly and efficiently. Would hire again in a heartbeat.
Lisa brozel• Aug. 31, 2019
Pizzas were amazing. Would use them again should I have another party!
Mark Hayes• June 15, 2019
Tom and his team were amazing. The pizzas were outstanding. Tom helped devise a diverse menu which suited out event. He communication was amazing on the run up to the event and he delivered everything as promised. Cannot recommend more. In fact I've already booked him for our next event.
Lisa Routledge• June 8, 2019
Excellent communication and pizzas were lovely. Very impressed with the service and would have no hesitation in recommending to others and will definitely be using them again.
Danielle• June 1, 2019
We had crust issues come to our home where we was hosting a garden party for our sons 13th party, we was so impressed with everything they offered, the kids & adults loved the pizzas. Would highly recommend this company. We would 100% use them again for any events we do in the future.
Thank you again crust issues
Services From Crust Issues Pizza
Your Outdoor Pizza Party!
- What services do you offer?We offer Neapolitan pizzas with exciting toppings, a trendy street food stall vibe, handmade long fermented dough and a wealth of pizza experience!
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes. All we need is a 3*3 metre space on flat (enough) ground. We can fit all of our equipment happily through a standard sized doorway.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely, if you've got any particular favourite toppings just let us know and we'll put together a show stopper including your favourites.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Neapolitan-ish pizza!
- Do you offer special menus?Yes. Do let us know of any dietary requirements. We're always happy to accomodate.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?If you mean a pizza with a miniature bride and groom balanced on it then why not
- What is included in the menu?Our standard offering includes 3 pizzas from our menu, with an additional classic margherita option and a vegan marinara option always available.
- What is included in the price?Everything! A selection of pizzas, plates, napkins, set-up, staff, travel costs, VAT. The whole shebang.
- Can you reduce your minimum for smaller parties?Unfortunately our minimum is exactly that! Sorry.
- Do you offer options for veggie/vegan/gluten-free guests?Yes of course, we have lots of veggie and vegan options available including our house vegan mozzarella. Just ask us for more details.
- Are your pizzas served sliced?Yes!
We love catering for events of all sizes so please get in touch via this page, or our website, for a quick quote and more detailed info.
If you have a particular ingredient you'd like us to use as a topping during your event please let us know and we'll try our best to accomodate.
Please note, our instant quote system isn't yet a refined art, so your final quote may vary slightly one way or the other once we know all the details of your event.