Craig lonie Photography
I have a photography business delivering stills from a phantom 4 pro + and Mavic 2 pro DJI drones. I am certified to fly by the CAA in the UK and believe that solid business is built on service and going that extra mile for customers.
I am also training to become a portrait and wedding photographer in 2019 after selling my main business interest after 20 years of successful trading.
So if you are looking for someone who has plenty of business experience and understands what it is to deliver to a client.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch I can cover the whole of the UK and my services can be completely mobile and delivered on the day. if need be.
Services From Craig lonie Photography
- What services do you offer?Im a Photographer what would you like captured?
- What does the wedding package include?Whatever the client wants its all about you its your big day .
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No I concentrate on only doing 4 weddings a month quality over quantity
- What style of photos do you take?I can cover all aspects i can do reportage or i can pose you so you look your best .It depends on the event and is best discussed in person
- What kind of technology do you use?The latest Canon 5d's mk iv and lenses have two of everything just in case one lets me down.This ensures the event can still be captured.this is true for my drones also and two sd cards in every camera too
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?The photos are delivered digitally through Pixieset
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I try to turn projects round in a week wedding take longer as there are usually more pictures and hence more editing but it can all be discussed with the client at the time of booking
- Do you send all the photos taken?No I send the best sometimes a flash wont fire or someone walks in front of the camera these are all filtered out
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but have access to many other photographers who can second shoot with me as I do with them on occasion
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Always I always have someone i can call on
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All images are my own if a client asks me not to because of job sensitivities like the police or government work then of course I will respect the clients' wishes
I offer aerial photography shoots portraits headshots other events like birthday parties, christenings and the odd presentation night for your local club. I like to add value and nothing is too much trouble