I am Emmanuel, owner of Chez Raphael a family business since 1883. We are french traditional cooks operating on food festivals, private events as well as popular public events.
We propose sweet and savory Crepes with vegetarian options as well as Sweet Waffles.
From our Organic Savory Buckwheat batter(gluten-free) to our Chocolate Truffles, from our all-butter Waffles to our Milk Jam, our food is handmade, cooked fresh and sourced locally as much as possible. So our Delicacies keep being Delicious, Traditional and Satisfying with this "Gourmet twist" who have been the trademark of my family for 135 years.
We propose as well the traditional food of Maghreb (North Africa)in different form sandwiches and plates. Charcoal BBq Mergez (special lamb sausages), Harissa spicy oranges and olives salad, garlic marinated peppers are examples of the items we propose
Everything is fresh, homemade and highly traditional with the little twist of our family recipes kept intact from 1883.
- What is included in the menu?Anything can be arranged
- How does the open bar work?no bar but we can provide soft drinks teas and coffee
- What services do you offer?Catering for private, corporate and public events. Movie and studio catering. Birthdays and weddings
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- Do you offer special menus?yes, Vegies, vegan, gluten free, dairy free
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?French traditional, Moroccan and Algerian, Crepes and waffles
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?yes we have a vaste array of possiblilities between the French Traditional and the Morrocan and Algerian authentic cooking. We cater gor meat lovers , vegies mvegan, glutten and dairy free
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?depends on the offer. But yes we can cook on the spot
Crepes (sweet and Buckwheat savories) , Waffles, mediterranean cuisine (Moroccan and Algerian), Tea and coffee service, corporate and private catering, public events, Movie and studio catering