I am Emmanuel, owner of Chez Raphael a family business since 1883. We are french traditional cooks operating on food festivals, private events as well as popular public events.
We propose sweet and savory Crepes with vegetarian options as well as Sweet Waffles.
From our Organic Savory Buckwheat batter(gluten-free) to our Chocolate Truffles, from our all-butter Waffles to our Milk Jam, our food is handmade, cooked fresh and sourced locally as much as possible. So our Delicacies keep being Delicious, Traditional and Satisfying with this "Gourmet twist" who have been the trademark of my family for 135 years.
We propose as well the traditional food of Maghreb (North Africa)in different form sandwiches and plates. Charcoal BBq Mergez (special lamb sausages), Harissa spicy oranges and olives salad, garlic marinated peppers are examples of the items we propose
Everything is fresh, homemade and highly traditional with the little twist of our family recipes kept intact from 1883.
Veronique De Buck• 15 Jun 2019
The success of the event was mainly because of the caterer “Chez Raphael”. The team kept me informed regularly before the event to ensure my expectations are clear. They showed up in the event a few hours before to ensure the setup was perfect. They constantly checked with me to validate the display and the presentation. They also proactively helped me with other guest support activities that were not part of their job, which was quite nice!!! The display on their own gazibo looked great on the ...
Rema shrestha• 29 Jun 2019
What can I say, Mani and team catered a garden birthday party for us yesterday and it couldn't have gone better :)
The team arrived a few hours before my event to ensure they were ready for when my guests eventually arrived. It took Mani and his team only a short time to set up the cute little gazebo, which looked great at the back of my garden!
Throughout the day Mani kept me informed / checked all was as expected. He was organized for service on time, and was able to keep the food ready, w...
Veronique De Buck• 15 Jun 2019
Chez Raphael team did an amazing job in my party. They contacted me several times before the party to ensure that my requirements are clear. On the day they arrived early enough to setup witch looked perfect on my garden. They were flexible enough to wait for all my guests to arrive before serving (no fuss made!!!) In between their serving time they proactively helped me with other guest relating services that were not part of their scope and i found that really great. Above all the team was so ...
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?yes we have a vast array of possibilities between the French Traditional and the Moroccan and Algerian authentic cooking. We cater for meat lovers , veggies vegan, gluten and dairy free
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?depends on the offer. But yes we cook on the spot
- What is included in the menu?Anything can be arranged
- How does the open bar work?no bar but we can provide soft drinks teas and coffee
- What services do you offer?Catering for private, corporate and public events. Movie and studio catering. Birthdays and weddings
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- Do you offer special menus?yes, Vegies, vegan, gluten free, dairy free,Halal, Kosher
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?French traditional, Moroccan and Algerian, Crepes and waffles
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
Crepes (sweet and Buckwheat savories) , Waffles, mediterranean cuisine (Moroccan and Algerian), Tea and coffee service, corporate and private catering, public events, Movie and studio catering