I am Emmanuel, owner of Chez Raphael a family business since 1883. We are french traditional cooks operating on food festivals, private events as well as popular public events.
We propose sweet and savory Crepes with vegetarian options as well as Sweet Waffles.
From our Organic Savory Buckwheat batter(gluten-free) to our Chocolate Truffles, from our all-butter Waffles to our Milk Jam, our food is handmade, cooked fresh and sourced locally as much as possible. So our Delicacies keep being Delicious, Traditional and Satisfying with this "Gourmet twist" who have been the trademark of my family for 135 years.
We propose as well the traditional food of Maghreb (North Africa)in different form sandwiches and plates. Charcoal BBq Mergez (special lamb sausages), Harissa spicy oranges and olives salad, garlic marinated peppers are examples of the items we propose
Everything is fresh, homemade and highly traditional with the little twist of our family recipes kept intact from 1883.
We are experienced movie , studios and corporate caterers and we enjoy private and special events.
We are operating from a good looking Gazebo Stall. We are 5 stars rated.
We will be delighted to feed bellies and souls with our unique cuisine in your unique events :)
Rema shrestha• June 29, 2019
What can I say, Mani and team catered a garden birthday party for us yesterday and it couldn't have gone better :)
The team arrived a few hours before my event to ensure they were ready for when my guests eventually arrived. It took Mani and his team only a short time to set up the cute little gazebo, which looked great at the back of my garden!
Throughout the day Mani kept me informed / checked all was as expected. He was organized for service on time, and was able to keep the food ready, without loss of flavour/texture/tenderness for my later than planned start.
Mani personally took the time to explain the food, it's traditional background and ingredients.
The food really was delicious and the portions were generous, my kids loved the mergez sausages :)
@Mani, thank you for making our celebration a great one ... Next time we do crepes and waffles? ;)
Veronique De Buck• June 15, 2019
Chez Raphael team did an amazing job in my party. They contacted me several times before the party to ensure that my requirements are clear. On the day they arrived early enough to setup witch looked perfect on my garden. They were flexible enough to wait for all my guests to arrive before serving (no fuss made!!!) In between their serving time they proactively helped me with other guest relating services that were not part of their scope and i found that really great. Above all the team was so nice and approachable and it was clear that their priority was to make me and my guests happy. They also ensured that they educate my guests on the food content and how if was cooked. All the food was fresh and tasted AMAZING!!!! Seriously i will definitely use them again on my next event. FO SURE!!!!
THANK YOU CHEZ RAPHAEL FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND OUTSTANDING SERVICE
- What services do you offer?Catering for private, corporate and public events. Movie and studio catering. Birthdays and weddings
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?depends on the offer. But yes we cook on the spot
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?yes we have a vast array of possibilities between the French Traditional and the Moroccan and Algerian authentic cooking. We cater for meat lovers , veggies vegan, gluten and dairy free
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?French traditional, Moroccan and Algerian, Crepes and waffles
- Do you offer special menus?yes, Vegies, vegan, gluten free, dairy free,Halal, Kosher
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- How does the open bar work?no bar but we can provide soft drinks teas and coffee
- What is included in the menu?Anything can be arranged
Crepes (sweet and Buckwheat savories) , Waffles, mediterranean cuisine (Moroccan and Algerian), Tea and coffee service, corporate and private catering, public events, Movie and studio catering