I'm a female Photographer based in Frodsham, Cheshire but won't limit myself to only this area. I'm venturing out to further pastures for a lovely couple in France next year, so travelling isn't a problem for me.
What first attracted me to Photography, was seeing my Uncle in action, photographing models in his studio. By the time I left school, I borrowed my dad's film camera and off I went, looking for those perfect shots. I attended college and learnt the basics and went back for me, finishing a two year total Photography course. A year later, I was second shooting for Weddings and now 10 years on, I have Photographed over 30 Weddings in the Cheshire area and loving every second of them.
I love capturing those smiles and laughter from a far. I'm not intrusive and have a very friendly, calm, laid back approach. I like to tell the story of your day in the background, so you can enjoy your day and be relaxed as possible.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Anonymous User• 4 Apr 2019
Carmen is an extremely talented photographer, she created some magical photos of our wedding which we’ll cherish forever. A* would definitely recommend!!
Anonymous User• 22 May 2019
Hi. Only managed to see photos today: Mum was too frightened to put stick in their laptop until I was there ..... & Kirstin doesn’t have any devices that take a usb 🤣🤣🤣 Anyway was lovely to see them all together & we are unanimously delighted! You’ve got some beautiful shots & really captured the spirit of the day - very precious memories, thank you 😊 I am currently.... & unbearably slowly, uploading to Dropbox so I can share them with everyone - can’t wait for everyone to see them xxxx
Anonymous User• 10 Apr 2019
Very professional and such a lovely person. Made the day very special and an amazing experience never to be forgotten. I would recommend Carmen 100% and will be booking her for my future events
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes. My couples are happy for me to share their images.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have a few friends who would replace me if they're free.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I delete any blurred images that are not suitable but all others are provided.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?3 weeks for editing and delivery.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?No as all images are provided.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon 6D camera with 24-105 lens
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon 6D with 24-105 lens
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary, candid, laid back images
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What does the wedding package include?From a Half Day shoot with all images on a USB and 2 prints.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography Portrait Photography Family Photography
Landscape and Travel Photography