Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life and believe it or not, it goes by in flash. That's why a wedding video is such a nice keepsake. Think in 20 years will you and your partner remember what your centrepieces looked like or what your mum wore? Obviously not. But if I'm there you can look back and relive it all over again.
If you want to learn more about how I can capture your day then get in touch.
I'd love to hear from you!!
Simon Hughes• 3 Feb 2018
My wife and I got married a few months ago and Ellyn from Bright and Beautiful Films did an amazing job filming it. She worked all day, was great with our officiant, our families and bridal party, and she captured so much without feeling in the way. We were expecting the video to be sent 6 weeks after the fact but we got in 3 weeks and she put a mini edit together for us to watch while we on our honeymoon, which was super sweet. She was such a pro.
Anne Maryvale• 2 Oct 2017
Such a sweet heart. Ellyn did such a great job filming our wedding. I dont know how she did it but she managed to get so many great shots in the day. She took a lot of time getting to know me and my Husband and walking us through how the filming would go and what to expect. She gave us lot of options with the music and when we saw the first edit we had barely any notes. She did such a great job.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?usually it is a 6 week turn around
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?mainly solo but I have some people who I get to help me when that is what my clients are looking for
- What kind of technology do you use?I have multiple sony cameras and some slick stabilisers and sliders for those more cinematic shots
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never
- What services do you offer?Wedding Videos
The Basic Package
Essentially this is a full day of filming timed to a licensed track. No audio and no overly cinematic shots. Just really nice shots of the day edited into a video that is up to 5 mi...