Offering professional wedding & commercial photography / videography services in Dundee, St Andrews, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
- What services do you offer?Professional wedding and commercial photography including portraits, events and nightlife, sports, corporate and fashion.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes, depending on the time of the wedding
- What style of photos do you take?Reportage and documentary, although I am also comfortable and confident with posing individuals for styled shoots.
- What kind of technology do you use?I'd like to keep the technicalities short, I use a Canon 5DS R which is able to shoot up to 50.4 megapixels and a 4K camera for my videography. I also use a multi-complex lighting system which I completely hide in the disco lights to capture unique and creative shots in weddings.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I offer password protected album gallery where photos can be downloaded from high resolution. This gives my clients the flexibility to select their favourite photos for printing.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Delivery ranges from one to four weeks after the event.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Photography is about quality over quantity, therefore I deliver all the 'good' quality shots that I capture.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have a team of professionals.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Nothing is worse than being let down last minute, therefore in case of unforeseen circumstances, I will find a professional photographer to cover the booking.
- Why should we choose you?With hundreds of photographers out there, it has become really difficult to choose the right photographer! However, wedding is one of the most important events of a couple’s life and I always feel honoured if couples choose me to capture their very special moment of life. I put all my energy and creativity to capture photos in a unique way!
- Is photography your full-time job?I am naturally a creative person who enjoys both photography and videography. However, I am also a Dental Student, so my life is divided between the three!
- Do you shoot weddings only?Diversity makes life interesting, so I offer photography in a range of things from weddings to nightlife, headshots, food, beverages and portraits. Weddings are special and require skills from the different range, for instance portraits skills would be essential in capturing styled photos of a couple, product photography skills would be crucial for perfect ring photos whilst nightlife skills would be required for the late-night photos in darker situations.
- How can we book your services?I’m happy to meet you in person over a coffee to discuss your requirement and my services. Alternatively, we could discuss all the details over Skype.
Professional photography for
- family portraits
- outdoor portraits
- stock photos