Abraham Brody is a classically trained singer, composer and multi-instrumentalist. Comparable to Antony and the Johnsons or Olafur Arnalds, his work is influenced by many genres.
He has performed solo internationally at such venues at the Kennedy Center in Washington, Public Theatre NYC, National Sawdust NYC, the Barbican Centre in London, Southbank Centre London, Reykjavik Arts Festival, Sziget Festival Budapest, and has been featured in the New Yorker magazine, Jazz FM UK, New York Public Radio, and the Independent UK, Icelandic National TV and Radio, Lithuanian National TV, and Harper's Bazaar, among others.
He studied at the Guildhall School in London.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending on the set length, usually 2 per hour of 5 mins
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Probably :)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 hours
Compositions by Abraham Brody, jazz standards , jazz violin, classical violin repertoire - Vivaldi, Bach, etc
Classical voice repertoire