Welcome to 10 Dining, a traditional Indian diner. Our food is based on home cooked recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. Our passion being the love for good food.
Our diner was a lifelong ambition for us and our late mother Ramila (Dadi) who gave us the skills and passion to cook, as she called it, “food from the heart”. Our mother Sharda (Nani), continues to inspire us with her passion for home cooked food. She still guides us with traditional cooking recipes and methods.
The food we cook is based on regions in India, mainly Gujarat, The Punjab and Kerala. Our food is also influenced by Kenya, where our parents were raised.
- What services do you offer?Catering service.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes we can. We also provide a mobile kitchen if required.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes. We are a bespoke caterer so you choose what you would like and we will provide.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?North Indian, Gujarati, South Indian, Kenyan Indian
- Do you offer special menus?We can - e.g. Jain, Vegan, etc.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No.
- How does the open bar work?We do not provide a bar but have contacts in the industry that can.
- What is included in the menu?The services are bespoke to you and is dependent on what you require.
Mobile Kitchen, Crockery and cutlery, waiting staff, onsite catering