The Liquid Inn
The Liquid Inn is an independent mobile bar service run by a husband and wife team. We are available for private or corporate hire. Hiring our mobile bar for your wedding, private party, festival or corporate event is simplicity itself. Our aim is to provide you with a first-class service; nothing less than we would expect to receive ourselves.
We may be a small business, but you can be sure of our professional approach to all your refreshment needs. With several years' experience in the hospitality industry we can advise you on types of drinks, quantities and more. We offer everything from pre-paid to cash bars and accept most credit and debit cards.
Our flexible, attractive mobile bars, enable us to customise a bar to match your requirements. Everything from the types of drinks offered at your event to the colour scheme and decoration of our bar is completely customisable! We offer a personalised service tailored for you. If you are planning an event of any kind, either indoor or outdoor, why not get in touch with us and let us help you make it extra-special.
Connie• Dec. 31, 2018
Would recommend! They handled everything, including all the stuff i didn't know i needed. Lots of quick, easy communication in the run up to my event and they needed very little input from me to deliver their service.
James mason• Oct. 20, 2018
"The bar staff was very friendly they set up and take down was done in time, the drink selection was very good the only thing what I would say is the bar staff took some people's drinks with out them finishing them a few people mentioned.
I would recommend the bar to anyone very very good.
The deposit wasn't paid back on the night what we thought they would of done the lead barman said to contact liquid inn or poptop to get the £200 back as they wasn't told anything about given it back on the night
Thank you for all your help"
Adrian Boast• May 26, 2018
"excellent service . Gave us what we wanted and for an excellent price. friendly bar staff and a good selection of drinks. highly reccomend.
Adrian & Claire"
Dominic Gold• July 19, 2018
"Booked at short notice and despite being a relatively small wedding party, the service we received was great from start to finish.
Very flexible with a wide range of drinks. Ideal for what we needed.
Would highly recommend."
Lisa & Rob• May 28, 2017
Every moment of dealing with The Liquid Inn has been a total pleasure. From the very helpful initial contact, right through to our wedding day. The Liquid Inn really did go the extra mile to ensure our wedding bar was perfect
Dean Thomas• June 22, 2019
Communication was great throughout, the guys were at the venue with plenty of time to spare and were well setup in good time. Service was great throughout the night and they closed down quickly and efficiently and tidied up thoroughly after the event. Wouldn’t hesitate to book again.
- What services do you offer?We offer a fully customisable mobile bar service to suit your needs. Everything from the drinks we serve the way our set up looks can be determined by you. We have several different bars to achieve multiple different looks. We can match our bar to any theme
- How does the open bar work?A fixed amount of money is placed behind the bar. Guests can drink without paying until the money runs out. When the money has run out we can either start charging the guests or put all drinks on a tab to be settled at the end of the evening by the organiser
- Which areas do you cover?We are based in the South West of England, with easy access to major motorway routes. We are happy to travel around the UK.
- Do you organise an alcohol licence?The Liquid Inn will acquire a temporary licence for your event. We do require 3-4 weeks’ notice to obtain licences.If your venue already has a ‘premises’ licence an additional one is not required, unless our bar will be operating outside their usual opening hours.
- Do you carry insurance?We have Public Liability and Employers Liability insurance for every event.
- Can your bars be set up anywhere?The general answer is yes! We will require information about access, flooring (if any) and electricity supply (if available), prior to the event. If necessary we can provide a generator for our electricity, provided we know in advance.
- Do you require an electricity supply?It’s ideal if we can use an existing electricity supply for our coolers, fridges, lights etc. But if none is available we can supply a generator.
- How far in advance should I book?As we have more than one bar, we can usually service more than one event on a given day. However, do bear in mind that summer weddings are popular, and we would recommend booking some months in advance if possible. In general, we require at least 3 weeks’ notice to obtain a licence. If you contact us with the date of your event, we can quickly let you know if we are available. We will always try to provide you with a service, but no booking is guaranteed until we receive your deposit.
- How much does mobile bar hire cost?We require a £200 deposit to reserve your date and this applies as a minimum to all bookings. This is usually refundable, subject to a minimum spend or attendance. Each event is unique and we tailor our service to your requirements. The cost will depend largely on the number of guests. If you are not hiring a cash bar we can provide ‘per head’ packages to meet your budget. The best way to calculate the cost is to contact us for a quote.
- How long do you need to set up your bar?In most circumstances this is about an hour. This may vary depending on the location or the complexity of any ‘theming’. We always ensure we arrive in good time and will let you know from what time we will require access to the site and how long we will need to dismantle the bar after your event.
- Do you supply Staff?Our professional staff team are hospitality trained.
- What about glasses and other accessories?We can provide disposable glasses or other glassware. We can also provide napkins, drinks stirrers, straws and beer mats if required. Please discuss your requirements with us.
- Will the beer and other drinks be cold? even in the heat of summer?We have coolers and fridges to ensure that drinks are served at the correct temperature. We also use and provide ice.
- How many people can you cater for?We provide bars for events large or small. For very large events we can provide more than one bar. For small events we can tailor a bar to your requirements. We will provide sufficient staff for the size of your event.
- Can i choose which drinks i have?Of course, this is your event!
- Can I Choose a theme?Absolutely! We can theme or our, our staff outfits or anything else that we provide. We can supply favours, bespoke cocktails and through our professional friends can help you with many aspects of your party, Festival or wedding.
- What sort of drinks can you supply?We can supply a full range of alcoholic and soft drinks. If you have particular requirements, just let us know. For example, you may want premium spirits or wines.
- Do you serve cocktails?We can tailor our offering to your requirements. In addition, we can provide drinks such as mulled wine or cider.
- We want a drinks package but don't know what to order?Once we understand your event we can make priced recommendations for you to consider. We try to be as flexible as possible and based on our experience can advise on quantities.
Cash Bar Hire
Pre-Paid Bar Hire
Dry Bar Hire