We are a catering company with a difference! Our horse box has been converted to a bar, serving either as a general bar or as a specialist bar serving Pimms, Gin & Tonic or Prosecco.
We also have a vintage caravan that has been converted into a mobile tea-room, selling home-made tea and cake or afternoon teas. Our tea-room is perfect for weddings, public events or private parties. If you don't need a tea-room, we can stock the caravan with a selection of traditional and modern sweets so that it becomes a sweet shop. Perfect for weddings and children's parties.
Our horsebox and vintage caravan are renovated to a high standard and complement whatever setting they are in.
We feel very strongly about promoting local producers and have Curious Brew champagne lager on tap. We serve Brighton Gin, Folkington's soft drinks and wine from Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard. All our baked goods are home made in our 5 star hygiene rated kitchen.
Valerie Niblett• June 28, 2019
I wish I could give Henny’s a 10. They were brilliant from initial contact to the day itself. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was delicious and the pink lemonade was very drinkable 😁. Sarah and her team worked incredibly hard to make everything run smoothly and it certainly did. I would not hesitate to recommend Henny’s.
Gaye Atkinson• June 8, 2019
Henny’s Horse box bar was great, it arrived on time and was a lovely set thank you Sarah
Frances van Berkel• June 1, 2019
Sarah and her partner worked really hard to make my vintage tea dance party a real success. The tea they provided was delicious and very generous. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they did all they could to ensure that it was a stress free occasion for me, as they took care of everything.
I highly recommend this caterer to all and will definitely use them again in future.
Thank you Sarah!
Nicola Pitts• March 31, 2019
"Perfect in every way!
Friendly, efficient and helpful.
We ordered Mothers day Afternoon Tea to be delivered and set up at my Mum's house.
It was beautifully played out.
Delicious and filling. Best of all it was packed up and taken away so no washing up for us.
Jacine• Nov. 28, 2017
Wonderful vintage caravans. Perfect if your looking for somewhere a little special and out of the ordinary to stay.
- What services do you offer?Mobile bar, vintage afternoon tea, catering for weddings, events and private parties
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, we come to your venue
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes of course, we cater for all dietary requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Traditional English
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we work with our customers to ensure the best menu possible is served
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes, we make one, two, three or four tier wedding cakes. Just ask!
- How does the open bar work?You pay a set tab and we serve drinks to the value. When the tab is used up, we switch to a cash bar
- What is included in the menu?Cream teas served on vintage China, afternoon teas, home made soup, jacket potatoes served with Chillie, tuna mayo, cheese or beans
Specialist bar service ie. Pimms, Prosecco, G&T