Donkey Box Bars provide a mobile bars service throughout Scotland.
We cater for various types of events, such as weddings, corporate events, birthday parties & celebrations.
- What are The Donkey Box measurements?The Donkey Box loves to fit into barns & marquees, here are the measurements (Height 2.6m, Width 1.7m, Length 3.5m.
- What areas do you cover?We travel throughout the whole of Scotland. Locations outwith Fife, Tayside & Perthshire will include an additional fee for travel charged at £1 per mile, one way.
- Do you provide glassware?Yes we provide glassware. We are not able to provide a facility to wash these glasses and if these do run out we will revert to using artificial glassware. We can provide additional glassware at weddings if you are planning to provide your own welcome drinks & table wine. This service is only available if you book our premium option.
- When will The Donkey Box / Pop-Up Bar arrive?It takes some time to position, set up and organise the bar so we generally like to arrive as early as possible on the day of your event. In some cases we may arrange to arrive the evening before the event. If The Donkey Box is indoors it is wise to get it in and positioned before the setting up of tables and venue decor.
- Do you deal with any licensing issues?One of the staff members that arrives with The Donkey Box will have a personal alcohol license and remains legally responsible for the sale of alcohol for the duration of the event. We also arrange and pay for the necessary occasional licence.
- Can The Donkey Box go into any outdoor location?The Donkey Box is pretty tough and likes to go into fields etc however the realities of life are that very occasionally too much mud or steep slopes may make access unsafe. We will always liaise prior to the event with the venue to ensure access is as straightforward as possible.
- Can The Donkey Box go indoors?The Donkey Box loves to go into barns, stables and other suitable venues. Space and time are both required to ensure safe access. We are happy to talk to your venue about the possibilities.
- How does the booking fee work?We require a booking fee to confirm your booking. Once this is paid your event is entered into our diary and we take no other bookings for that date. We then start the process of getting the alcohol license for your event.
- What services do you offer?We offer a mobile bar hire service to events, such as weddings, corporate events, birthday parties & celebrations.
Fully Licensed & Insured
Craft Ale, Local Gins & Premium Spirits
Cash Bar Hire
Dry Bar Hire