With an emphasis on seasonal, locally sourced produce, Titley Green offers a unique catering experience, whatever the occasion. From inspired food to outstanding service, our team are totally committed to creating something truly special for every client.
With no set menus in place, the opportunity to “tailor-make” your event will make it truly yours. Whatever your requirements - your wedding date, corporate function or private party to celebrate that special event, we’ll go the extra mile to make sure our catering is truly memorable.
- What services do you offer?Bespoke catering for weddings, parties, corporate events. Formal plated, bowl food, sharing boards, buffets, afternoon tea.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No - we travel to wherever your event is taking place.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Most of our preparation is undertaken off-site at our commercial kitchens. We will require access to kitchen facilities on site. For events taking place in a marquee, a field kitchen set-up will be required. We can arrange this for you if necessary.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely! We operate on a bespoke basis so don't have set menus in place. We will work with you to develop a menu to ensure your event is unique to you.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We take our inspiration from the fabulous seasonal foods from our local area, so our menus could feature anything from Middle-Eastern dishes to a classic British bangers and mash (with a Titley twist of course!)
- Do you offer special menus?We like to think that every bespoke menu is special.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes - we offer on-trend naked and semi-naked wedding cakes which can be made in a variety of flavours and sizes and decorated to suit your colour scheme. For something a bit different, our brownie stack or tiered pavlovas are worth a look!
- How does the open bar work?We can provide Front of House Staff to run an open bar for your event with pricing for this on request. Glasses and barware can be hired through us too. We are also able to offer a range of local ales and ciders in kegs or bottles and our wines can be offered on a sale or return basis.
- What is included in the menu?The menu price quoted will include the following: Chef(s) China/cutlery Front of House Staff (this will be estimated and is dependent on timings, final menu selection and number of guests) Sugarcane plates/wooden cutlery for evening food VAT @ 20%
With no set menus just suggestions and ideas you have the opportunity to tailor-make your event to make it truly yours.
We will be with you every step of the way, from getting to know you and your requirements at our initial consultation, offering advice and working around you and your commitments to ensure planning is a stress-free experience.
Always aiming to offer flexibility and adaptability - after all most things are achievable when you put your mind to it.