We are the Little Oven of Joy specialising in artisan wood fired hand build pizzas base in Wolverton, Milton Keynes. We operate a mobile trailer with a fully fitted kitchen which has a built in clay wood fired oven. When fully erected our footprint is 4.3 x 3.5 metres. Our oven operates at over 400 degrees, cooking pizzas in just 90 seconds giving our pizzas a delicious crisp texture with a unique flavour.
We grow as much of our ingredients as possible on our allotment, concentrating on garlic, tomatoes, onions, basil, rocket, oregano and seasonal crops such as squashes, spinach, peppers and chilli's – If we are unable to grow it, we have lots of allotment friends who can supply us or we buy local organic produce whenever possible. We use biodegradable plates which we recycle. We change our menu seasonally to provide a variety to our customers, catering for vegans (bases suitable with no cheese added), vegetarians, meat lovers and small children. We also have gluten free bases a...
Cheryl• 30 Oct 2017
We had these at our wedding a couple of weeks ago and the whole set up was amazing! We were nothing but complemented for the pizzas they were delicious! Although I didn’t get any till the morning (compliments from the kitchen).
Would highly recommend to anyone considering using them, great value for money too.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- Do you offer special menus?Our menu changes seasonally. We do offer gluten free pizzas and can cater for vegans
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, if you have a special request - if we can do it - we will
- What is included in the menu?Serving plates, dining plates and napkins
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?yes. Everything is cooked onsite
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We are mobile, so can travel anywhere and set up outside a venue or on a driveway or lawn
- What services do you offer?Hand made, wood fired pizzas for Wedding, Parties, Festivals, Events and Corporate Clients
We are available for parties, weddings, corporate events, festivals and markets.