The Indian Guy
We provide delicious Indian Street Food dishes. Myself & my wife set up this business in July 2018, as we felt my mum's Indian dishes need to be available to the public. Our food is unique, tasty and fun! The recipes are all family owned making it truly authentic. We aim to show people that there is more to Indian food than curry...and also that you don't need meat to have a tasty meal! All of our dishes are vegan by conception :)
Adriana Meirelles• 28 Sep 2019
The help from Poptop to put us in connection with the Indian Guy was brilliant. The Indian Guy/ Jin was really good to deal with... despite our demands changing and serious of details we needed to covered Jin was very approachable and reassuring... and the food was delicious!! Thank you again for your help and sure enough we'll contact you again for our future events.
- What services do you offer?Wedding evening food or canapes Private party catering Corporate lunch
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Vegetarian Indian Street Food
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?Bamboo boats, wooden cutlery & napkins
We have all of our own mobile equipment and pop up gazebo. We can set up anywhere & can be flexible with the amount of space required.