We provide delicious vegetarian (and some vegan) Indian Street Food dishes. Myself & my wife set up this business in July 2018, as we felt my mum's Indian dishes need to be available to the public. Our food is unique, tasty and fun! The recipes are all family owned making it truly authentic. We aim to show people that there is more to Indian food than curry...and also that you don't need meat to have a tasty meal!
- What services do you offer?Wedding evening food or canapes Private party catering Corporate lunch
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Vegetarian Indian Street Food
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?Bamboo boats, wooden cutlery & napkins
We have all of our own mobile equipment and pop up gazebo. We can set up anywhere & can be flexible with the amount of space required.