I have been in the catering industry for over 20 years and now run my own outside catering business, own a tearooms in Wedmore and run a fantastic venue on the Mendip Hills called The Wellsway. I specialising in bespoke tailor made menus for weddings and parties. I also cater for dinner parties, corporate events and bereavement catering.
- What services do you offer?Full outside catering provision with the added benefit of having our own outside kitchen equipment, crockery, cutlery etc. Full waitress service and personal chef
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Yes, we have our Tearooms/restaurant in Wedmore, Somerset where we can catering for parties of up to 50 and also we run The Wellsway, West Harptree where we can cater for up to 200 guests.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, we have the added benefit of owning all our own kitchen equipment which is included within the price per head - so no extra charges!
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes! I personally feel that a wedding menu should be bespoke and tailored to what the couple are looking for rather than having to choose off a list. My Dinner Party menus change with the seasons, offering 4 menus each year. Basically a tailor made menu can be put together for any occasion.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We all offer kinds of cuisine from hog roasts and BBQs to finger buffets, through to cold meat buffets, three course fine dining menus.
- Do you offer special menus?I offer all different kinds of menus, catering for all dietary requirements.
- What is included in the menu?All my food, wherever possible is locally sourced using local companies and farm shops and freshly made in my three 5 star rated kitchens. Depending on the type of menu, full waitress service is included within the price.
Full waitress service