We are a vibrate rocket startup making waves nationally on the event catering scene. Yay! Our attention to the finest quality ingredients makes our brand synonymous with high quality food like duck confit, our signature dish. We are cute and adorable because we set up our business with a social enterprise mission as well. At home we are 99% vegetarian and we never shop in supermarkets so real food from local suppliers is how we live and thats reflected in our catering. You'll regularly find us in New Covent Garden Market at 2am scouting around for the best ingredients.
We handle large volume and corporate events (our largest has been 250 000 over ten days at the Hay Festival) while we bring a certain finesse to the intimate party.
Our best advertising has been the sheer exhilarating taste of our food.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We procure a range a stunning venues nationally, depending on the needs of our client as well as the event. Its simple really - tell what everything about the vent you are planning and we find the ideal venue and location.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Most of our food is pre-prepared before we arrive at the location. There is reheating in gas fried paella pans and Indian Kadais and Thavas (similar to paella pans but made of cast iron) and assembly of food. If we are serving a BBQ, obviously the cooing happens on location.
- Do you offer special menus?Corporate cocktail vending with cocktails and canapes Special children's menus Completely vegan menu Completely vegetarian menu
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We are partnered with some of the first wedding cake artists in London and can provide your dream wedding cake with ease.
- How does the open bar work?Our open bar costing is based on a per head cost and on the drinks and cocktails that you wish to provide to your guests. We can offer barman service only across the board to a full cocktail bar provision.
Duck Confit Burgers, Duck Confit Wraps and Duck Confit Salads
Vegan & Vegetarian Banquet