Season Hands Caterers is a family run business which takes pride in preparing delicious foods. Generations of Jamaican cuisine passed down on how to cook, source and use the finest and fresh produce.
we also prepare healthier version of our cuisine which is just as tantalizing to the taste buds.
Season Hands Caterers have had the pleasure of catering food for private parties, weddings, christenings and funerals. We also cater at music festivals and the famous Notting Hill carnival.
We are reasonable priced and calculate per head.
Ella• Aug. 23, 2017
"Food was exceptionally good, excellent service and great value for money.
I ordered curry goat, fried chicken and BBQ chicken with Rice and peas.
The quantity was amazing , the quality was outstanding and the taste was divine.
I got complimentary pasta salad and Salmon with my ordered, very pleased."
- What services do you offer?catering
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?no
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?caribbean plus more
- Do you offer special menus?yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?yes
- How does the open bar work?no
- What is included in the menu?jerk chichen, lamb pork, prawns stew, chicken, pork, lamb, beef Curry goat, chicken, lamb, prawns, pork salads coslaw seasoned rice rice & peas............many more dishes available