Quite Simply Catering offers a full range of catering services including, Canapes, Bowl Food, Finger Buffets, Fork Buffets, catering Equipment hire and Event bar and Waiting Staff Hire
Lauren• 15 Dec 2018
Just wanted to send you a note to say thank you once again for everything you did last Sunday to make our party a success. I keep thinking about it and wondering how you managed to produce such wonderful and varied food in such a short time and several friends commented on how good it was . The whole service was fantastic - from you and Orr greeting our guests, serving drinks (and remembering what people were drinking- one of my friends commented on that) and you being so thought...
Christopher Lloyd• 7 Jul 2019
The staff were exceptional. Pro active, friendly and punctual. They made the day run smoothly and the guests were all complimentary about the catering.
Yasmin• 14 Sep 2019
Absolutely fantastic! Would use again in a heartbeat. Money very well spent, thank you 🥰 xXx
Anna• 2 Feb 2019
It was a last minute booking, so I'm grateful and found Lauren very professional, excellent communication. The food menu has good choices and the food was as described. It was nice and nothing wrong at all, but I did find it a little pricey for the very simple offer.
Lauren• 22 Dec 2018
Thankyou to you and all the team for a great night. We’ve had lots of positive comments on the lovely food.Many thanks again and Paul and I wish you a very happy Christmas.
- What services do you offer?Canapes, Bowl Food, Buffets, Funeral Catering, Afternoon Tea, Corporate Lunches, Event Staff , Bar Hire, Bar Staff
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, food is prepared at our venue and brought to your location for heating and final touches
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, please do ask us for more details
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?All types please ask for more details
- Do you offer special menus?If you wish to adapt your menu for dietary requirements please do ask
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, but we have contacts we work closely with who provide cakes for us
- How does the open bar work?If you wish to have a bar service - we can offer two types a cash bar service in which your guests pay for drinks a minimum spend on the night is required and taken as a deposit before. Or a open bar where the client provides the drinks we will provide the bar and staff to run this
- What is included in the menu?Menus include, cutlery crockery, staff and any cooking equipment required for the menus selected
Quite Simply Catering over a full range of catering services from small intimate canapes receptions, to seated hot fork buffets. If seating is limited we offer the "mini meals" concept known as bowl...