Exclusive Cuisine by PJL
Award winning, classically trained Chef & restaurateur. Now living on the South Coast providing outstanding and truly memorable food experiences, formal or fun.
Xanthe Dawson• 5 Jun 2019
Lots of choice for menus, excellent communication and super food! What more can we say! Kitchen left spotless and table service!
Paul and Maureen were a fab team and would recommend!
James daley• 1 Aug 2019
Paul and Maureen catered for a family celebration in Brighton and it was exactly what we wanted. The menu was delicious and interesting and the whole evening was very professional. I would definitely book again. Thanks a lot, James Daley
Alex Sancha• 31 Aug 2019
Everything about the food and service Paul and Maureen offered was fantastic! They were very friendly, extremely helpful and very understanding of our new puppy who was constantly on the scrounge for scraps. We had various dietary requirements among our guests and Paul did an awesome job of fulfilling them, whilst ensuring all the food was utterly delicious. We highly recommend Exclusive Cuisine and would not hesitate to hire them again. Our event was a huge success, thank you so much Paul and M...
Annabel• 26 Jul 2019
Paul catered for our hen party group, it was a brilliant start to the weekend. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food and everything was taken care of and left spotless.
Anita Rasaratnam• 24 Aug 2019
Thank you to Paul and Maureen for a seamless service at our BBQ. Food was amazing! Guests were raving about the chicken drumsticks and the prawn skewers! Paul and Maureen were very clean and tidy and arrived promptly! We will definitely be booking them again.
- What services do you offer?Formal and informal but always FUN and MEMORABLE catering to exceptional standards
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Everything we do is in your own home
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Absolutely, the cooking part is the best bit! Infact some clients enjoy watching the process. (Of course though some items maybe prepared prior to arrival.)
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All our menus are bespoke, we offer an informal, no obligation discussion to discover exactly what your event is for and then put together a menu specifically for you
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?As an award winning classically trained Chef with experience in all cuisines I can provide you with all styles and nationalities from classic French, Italian and of course modern British and fusion
- Do you offer special menus?All our menus are special 😜
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Of course we can......with icing or natural your day your choice however we do require at least 3 weeks notice.
- How does the open bar work?Sorry but we do not offer this service
- What is included in the menu?Absolutely everything we discuss
- Can you supply crockery and cutleryCertainly, we have premier crockery and cutlery that best display our food. We are able to provide up to 20 place settings at a cost of £5 per setting. Please note we do not supply glassware.
- Do I need to prepare anything for youThe only thing we ask is a clean and tidy kitchen (we leave it that way) with as much work space as possible and also a fridge (and freezer) again with as much space as possible and of course a working hob and oven!
Sit down dinner parties ~ Informal, fun & trendy bowl food parties ~ hot & cold buffet functions ~ gourmet BBQ’s ~ cookery lessons.
Personal and Corporate