Paul is an award winning, classically trained Chef. Now living on the South Coast providing outstanding, truly memorable food experiences, fine dining formal or informal and trendy.
Please open the attached pdf do see sample menus.
Outstanding restaurant quality food at the most exclusive table in town…yours!
kreena patel• Oct. 26, 2019
Paul and Maureen did a great job catering for my mums 60th birthday celebrations. In the lead up to the event Paul was very easy to communicate with and did his best to come up with a great menu for fussy eaters! Thank you both for a great evening!
Clare McArdle• Oct. 12, 2019
Paul and Maureen delivered to class food and service. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to add sparkle to their evening.
Alex Sancha• Aug. 31, 2019
Everything about the food and service Paul and Maureen offered was fantastic! They were very friendly, extremely helpful and very understanding of our new puppy who was constantly on the scrounge for scraps. We had various dietary requirements among our guests and Paul did an awesome job of fulfilling them, whilst ensuring all the food was utterly delicious. We highly recommend Exclusive Cuisine and would not hesitate to hire them again. Our event was a huge success, thank you so much Paul and Maureen!!!!
Anita Rasaratnam• Aug. 24, 2019
Thank you to Paul and Maureen for a seamless service at our BBQ. Food was amazing! Guests were raving about the chicken drumsticks and the prawn skewers! Paul and Maureen were very clean and tidy and arrived promptly! We will definitely be booking them again.
James daley• Aug. 1, 2019
Paul and Maureen catered for a family celebration in Brighton and it was exactly what we wanted. The menu was delicious and interesting and the whole evening was very professional. I would definitely book again. Thanks a lot, James Daley
Annabel• July 26, 2019
Paul catered for our hen party group, it was a brilliant start to the weekend. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food and everything was taken care of and left spotless.
Services From Exclusive Cuisine
- What services do you offer?Formal and informal but always FUN and MEMORABLE catering to exceptional standards
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Everything we do is in your own home
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Absolutely, the cooking part is the best bit! Infact some clients enjoy watching the process. (Of course though some items maybe prepared prior to arrival.)
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All our menus are bespoke. The menus shown on poptop are examples (please click on the pdf to view)as we offer an informal, no obligation discussion to discover exactly what your event is for and then put together a menu specifically for you
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?As an award winning classically trained Chef with experience in all cuisines I can provide you with all styles and nationalities from classic French, Italian and of course modern British and fusion
- Do you offer special menus?All our menus are special 😜
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can, however we require at least three weeks notice
- How does the open bar work?Sorry but we do not offer this service
- What is included in the menu?Absolutely everything we discuss. We leave nothing to chance, years of experience has taught us the right questions to ask to provide you with your perfect event.
- Can you supply crockery and cutleryCertainly, we have premium crockery and cutlery that best display our food. We are able to provide up to 20 place settings at a cost of £5 per setting. Please note we do not supply glassware.
- Do I need to prepare anything for youThe only things we ask is a clean and tidy kitchen (we leave it that way) with as much work space as possible and also a fridge (and freezer) again with as much space as possible and of course a working hob and oven!
Sit down dinner parties ~ Informal, fun & trendy bowl food parties ~ hot & cold buffet functions ~ gourmet BBQ’s ~ cookery lessons.
Personal and Corporate