Paul is an award winning, classically trained Chef. Now living on the South Coast providing outstanding, truly memorable food experiences, fine dining formal or informal and trendy.
See full menu options in the attached pdf.
Read what clients say under “certified reviews”.
Paul• Dec. 13, 2018
"We have a Christmas party every year for clients and this year we hired PJLEC.
Paul totally understood what we wanted and provided a informal bowl food menu of dishes from around the world, French, Italian, Thai, Chinese, Australian! and the most incredible British homemade sausages with mash with an onion gravy.
Please do not hesitate in contacting me for a recommendation"
"Rather than go out for Sunday Lunch we thought it would make a change and be fun to have family and friends over to us.
Paul cooked a three course lunch for 12 of us and OMG it was AMAZING.
We have already booked him for a BBQ in August, we are certain the food will be great, just hope the weather will be....
"Paul was so easy to talk to and helped us with aspect of our menu he sourced amazing quality produce which was all prepared, cooked and presented to restaurant standard, our friends could not believe the food that came out of MY kitchen. A total professional and we would not hesitate in recommending him.
J&A Eastbourne March 2019"
Xanthe Dawson• June 5, 2019
Lots of choice for menus, excellent communication and super food! What more can we say! Kitchen left spotless and table service!
Paul and Maureen were a fab team and would recommend!
James daley• Aug. 1, 2019
Paul and Maureen catered for a family celebration in Brighton and it was exactly what we wanted. The menu was delicious and interesting and the whole evening was very professional. I would definitely book again. Thanks a lot, James Daley
Annabel• July 26, 2019
Paul catered for our hen party group, it was a brilliant start to the weekend. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food and everything was taken care of and left spotless.
- What services do you offer?Formal and informal but always FUN and MEMORABLE catering to exceptional standards
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Everything we do is in your own home
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Absolutely, the cooking part is the best bit! Infact some clients enjoy watching the process. (Of course though some items maybe prepared prior to arrival.)
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All our menus are bespoke. The menus shown on poptop are examples (please click on the pdf to view)as we offer an informal, no obligation discussion to discover exactly what your event is for and then put together a menu specifically for you
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?As an award winning classically trained Chef with experience in all cuisines I can provide you with all styles and nationalities from classic French, Italian and of course modern British and fusion
- Do you offer special menus?All our menus are special 😜
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can, however we require at least three weeks notice
- How does the open bar work?Sorry but we do not offer this service
- What is included in the menu?Absolutely everything we discuss. We leave nothing to chance, years of experience has taught us the right questions to ask to provide you with your perfect event.
- Can you supply crockery and cutleryCertainly, we have premium crockery and cutlery that best display our food. We are able to provide up to 20 place settings at a cost of £5 per setting. Please note we do not supply glassware.
- Do I need to prepare anything for youThe only things we ask is a clean and tidy kitchen (we leave it that way) with as much work space as possible and also a fridge (and freezer) again with as much space as possible and of course a working hob and oven!
Sit down dinner parties ~ Informal, fun & trendy bowl food parties ~ hot & cold buffet functions ~ gourmet BBQ’s ~ cookery lessons.
Personal and Corporate