Nomadic. provide outdoor dining immersions with Michelin chefs in a Grade One Listed Buckinghamshire estate in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Our collaborations to date have included a Zagat 30 Under 30 chef, the executive chef of Duck & Waffle, & co-owner of The Barbary (voted London’s #1 restaurant in Time Out for the last two years).
We cater for exclusive groups and celebrations of up to 60 people in addition to our public events.
Anonymous User• 11 Aug 2018
My husband and I had an amazing six course dinner cooked in magical woodland surroundings by an incredible chef. The experience was so unique and the hospitality was so warm. Can't recommend these guys enough. Will be back!
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?A Grade One Star Listed Woodland Estate in Buckhinghamshire.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?100%. We view the menu creation as a collaboration between the chef, the seasons and our guests.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Local organic seasonal produce grown on site. Cuisine will vary based on the seasons and available produce.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes- we cater to all dietary requirements.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?This is something we can provide at an extra cost
- How does the open bar work?An infusion of local cocktails creates from the botanicals we have growing on site. Think Blackberry and nettle vodka, and dandelion belinis
- What is included in the menu?5-6 courses and a welcome cocktail
Tour of the estate from resident chef
5-6 course meal using locally sourced ingredients