Bistro La Barrique's chef/proprietor Michel Lemoine can become your personal chef for the evening, planning and cooking your meal as part of a fully-catered on-site service that even includes the washing up!
Michel and his team can also provide on-site catering at your private event for up to 30 people.
Louise Thomson• Dec. 31, 2018
Food was outstanding.
Jessica McCarthy• Oct. 13, 2018
We had the most marvellous dinner (for 12) provided by Michel in our Landmark Trust property. The menu options were ideal and he, and his waitress, couldn't have been more charming and professional. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. I couldn't recommend him more highly. The whole process, from booking to watching them clear up (!) was seamless.
Beckie• April 21, 2018
"Michel and his team were absolutely brilliant. A pleasure to deal with and really accommodating. They made brilliant menu suggestions and the final one we went with was perfect. The set up and serving was very well organised and they left the kitchen extremely tidy, taking all of the hassle out of serving a three course meal so we could enjoy being with the rest of our party.
Most importantly the meal was absolutely delicious and everyone was extremely impressed including the bride to be who said every course was perfect.
Thank you again Michel, Ann and team!"
Christine Merkel• March 17, 2018
We had a FANTASTIC evening with Michel. The food was wonderful, and his attention to detail impeccable. He was very professional (dealt very well with a less than ideal AirBnB kitchen set up) and the whole experience was an absolute pleasure, right from first communication. I wouldn't hesitate about catering another private party with Michel and his team - and you shouldn't either!
Julia• Feb. 18, 2018
We've just had a wonderful dinner for 12, thanks to Michel's superb cooking and attention to every detail. Our meal was full of flavour; lots of simple fresh ingredients, expertly combined to produce a real treat for the taste buds, slickly and discreetly served by the unflappable Sophie.
Julia• Feb. 16, 2018
"We've just had a wonderful dinner for 12, thanks to Michel's superb cooking and attention to every detail. Our meal was full of flavour; lots of simple fresh ingredients, expertly combined to produce a real treat for the taste buds, slickly and discreetly served by the unflappable Sophie.
A memorable evening for us all. Thank you!
Julia Bristol Feb 18"
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes we have attached a suggested menu but we are always happy to work with our clients to design a special menu, vegetarian, vegan meals or dishes to cater for specific dietary or allergy requirements.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes - we cover the full range of canapes, three or four course dinners, buffets
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can either source a wedding cake or provide ourselves the French speciality wedding cake, Croque En Bouche
- How does the open bar work?We do not normally provide wine, beers, spirits but can organise for a specialist bar provider to be available.
- What is included in the menu?Please see menu attached as a pdf. We are very open to suggestions, specific requirements, three of four course dinners, buffet lunches.
‘outside’ catering for your special event.
Supper club dining on a more regular basis.
French cuisine to take away.
Cookery demonstrations / lessons.
Cookery school – to follow.