London Chaiparty is the brain child of three London based food bloggers Gayathri, Nisha and Suchi. Their aim is to showcase some of the finest cuisines in India. Hailing from 3 different states in India they curate themed meals that showcase the best their regions have to offer. Traditional, home cooked food and sometimes fusion, but most of all delicious and cooked with passion. They go the extra mile to revive old, lost recipes and traditions and introduce it to food lovers in London. They do this through super clubs, catering and pop-ups all around London. One of their most popular supper clubs is India themed afternoon tea, where they serve masala cheese scones, chutney sandwiches, rose cupcakes, mango cheesecakes etc.
catherine McGowan• April 28, 2018
What a fantastic service London Chaiparty provide! The food was great and plentiful. All our guests commented on. How delicious everything was. Suchi and Gaya were just brilliant and accommodated all dietary requests. I would highly recommend. 5
- What services do you offer?India themed private catering, pop-ups, wedding feasts
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We do not have any space, but we regularly work with a list of cafes in and around London
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No we pre-prepare and bring food at the venue, heating and plating is what we prefer to do at the venue...
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, all our menus are bespoke
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Indian, Indian fusion, afternoon tea
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we do have several special menus...
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We have a supplier for wedding and other cakes
- How does the open bar work?So far we haven't worked with an open bar
- What is included in the menu?Vegetarian, non vegetarian, alcohol, desserts
India themed afternoon tea
Regional Indian meals ~ Bengali, Hyderabadi, Andhra, Kerala
Themed meals/parties ~ What if Liz Gilbert of Eat Pray Love went to India to eat, the Great South Indian brunch (a menu curated from all the five southern states of India), a grand Indian wedding feast, special festive Diwali dinner