Indian Street 147 was started by two cousins who are passionate about true Indian food, we wanted to provide our customers with real Indian snacks that are eaten on the streets of India and Indian homes everywhere.
Our delicious food is all homemade using fresh ingredients and aromatic spices sourced from India.
On top of that the recipes for our dishes come from real Indian street food stalls that we garnered whilst on our travels.
Our menu was designed and created with events and festivals in mind so our food is non-messy, non-fussy and convenient to eat on the go, requiring minimal packaging.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes we are always open to adapting our menu according to the wants and needs of our clientele. We can have a full vegetarian menu, we can drop and add dishes to our menu also.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We work and cook and sell primarily from a catering trailer or gazebo.
- What is your Hygiene score?We have a 5 star rating.
- What is included in the menu?Indian style wraps, Bites/Pakoras, Samosas, Chilli Paneer, Curries, Rice, Chips, Burgers
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, we work and cook primarily from a catering trailer or gazebo.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?We are a catering company selling Authentic Indian Street Food. We do: event catering private and corporate party catering wedding catering festival catering pop up restaurants
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Authentic Indian Street food