At Food of Valhalla, we believe that the food you eat should not only look and taste great, it should also be great for you. This is our guiding principal in all the food we make. We want our meals to help you feel really good, both physically, and mentally. The way we work toward this goal is to ensure that our choice of recipes and ingredients include large quantities of vitamins and minerals, and small quantities of fat and sugar. We do this by making all our meals fresh, from scratch, using natural ingredients, and fresh produce. We make guilt free meals which will leave you better for it.
We have a tasty and satisfying selection of food options which promote good health. Our menu focuses on significant use of fresh vegetables, leafy greens, and fruit. We try to stay away from heavily processed or refined foods and ingredients, because they tend to negativity impact people's wellbeing. Many of our menu items are Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free.
- What services do you offer?Food catering services for business and private events and meetings.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No. But I can come to your venue.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?If you want me to, I will.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Fusion. Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Natural, Healthy, Fresh, Home made, Wholesome.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No.
- How does the open bar work?Not licensed to serve alcohol.
- What is included in the menu?Amazing meals made from scratch, using fresh produce.
Food of Valhalla is available to hire for both business and private events. We can cover your food needs for large office meetings, corporate events, sports games, private parties, family gatherings, and most any other type of event you may have where a group of people will be wanting to eat. We offer a variety of service options to suit your needs and budget. We can drop off pre-prepared meals at your event, or prepare and serve them on site. We can set up a food stand from which to serve people from, set up a buffet table for self service, or do table service.