Flowing Events / VeeDub Camper Bar / Prosecco Van Hire
Mobile bar hire serving Prosecco, gin, cocktails, Pimms, beer, spirits, cider and lager to festivals and events UK wide - all from our bespoke retro vans!
- What sort of events do you attend?The range of mobile bars that we offer are suitable for a wide variety of different temporary events, from weddings, corporate hospitality, new build open days, company product launches, sports events, festivals, outdoor concerts and equestrian events, just to give you a flavour of the diverse range of events our bars are suitable for.
- How much notice do I need to give you to hire a mobile bar?Due to the popularity of our mobile bars and also the timescales involved in obtaining temporary event notices should one be needed, it is always best to book your mobile bar hire as far in advance as possible. This applies for events throughout the year, but even more so if your planned event is taking place during the peak periods from spring through to early autumn.
- How many people can you cater for?Due to the fact that we have several vehicles, we can accommodate almost any size of event. Just let us know your requirements and we will customise a package for the bar, drinks and staff to service your event.
- Do you provide staff?Yes. Your bar will be staffed to the correct ratios to effectively service your event.
- Do you provide glasses?Glass can be too fragile for most occasions and since we have limited washing facilities (small hand bowl), this is why plastic glasses are the perfect alternative for us. Should you wish to use glass we can recommend a number of company’s where this can be hired from but you will need to consider washing facilities for the event. All our mobile bars are fully stocked with either disposable glasses or Eco/Festival Cups. If you need anything other than these, please speak to us about your requirements as we can normally accommodate your request.
- Who decides on the drinks you serve?Wherever possible, we do our utmost to accommodate your preferences based on budget and taste.
- Do you offer draught beer/lager and/or cider?Our converted vehicle bars are equipped with draught beer coolers for serving draught beers, ciders, fizz (aka Prosecco/Sparking Wine) and cocktails
- What sort of bars do you hire?We specialise in outdoor events utilising our converted vehicles as bars to give your event a wow factor.
- How competitive are your bar prices?You will find that the prices we charge for drinks are in line with your local gastro pub.
- I'd like something unique, can I design a mobile packages for my event?Yes. The fact that we can offer a customisable mobile bar package provides you with the ultimate in flexibility. We can provide a paid bar service at your event or we can offer a bar service which works to the budget you set. We offer 4 different base packages as a guideline; a fully “Cash Bar” – this is where your guests pay for their drinks themselves. a “Limited Client-Paid Free Bar” – this is where you as the client can say that your guests can enjoy a free bar up to a certain value, and after this limit has been reached then it reverts into a normal “Paid Bar”. a “Client-Paid Free Bar” – this is where you as the client provides payment up front for a free bar facility for all your guests for the event, the approximate price of which can be estimated together with us pre-event. a “revenue share bar” – this is where we share a % of the revenue based upon it being a fully “Cash Bar”
- Do you offer soft and non-alcoholic drinks?Yes, we offer soft and non-alcohol drinks on all our mobile bars. And, as an added bonus for you, as part of our commitment to drinking responsibly, we’re happy to offer soft and non-alcohol drinks to designated drivers at your event. We can provide a fully non-alcoholic bar consisting of no-alcohol beers, ciders and mocktails.
Classic convert vehicles/mobile bars offering everything from a fully stocked bar consisting of draft lager/cider, spirit drinks, bottled beers/ciders, cocktails, wine, Prosecco and soft drinks. We have a great selection of Gins with accompanying tonics to suit everyone's taste buds.
Should you wish to focus on a particular drink(s) e.g. Prosecco and/or Cocktails, we can tune our menu choices accordingly to suit your event.