I create a bespoke menu based on your likes, dislikes and allergies and give a culinary experience that’s perfect for you. I usually ask for ingredients or particular items or dishes you would like to be included. Together we’ll design you an original menu, whatever the occasion, I will make it just right for you.
It’s a chance to have the food you enjoy the most in the comfort of your own home of wherever you choose to be.
People often come to me to help them celebrate a special occasion and want to include their favourite foods that aren’t served in just one restaurant. Often I introduce people to flavour combinations that they love but simply hadn’t considered before.
A Private dining experience from start to finish is designed to be stress free.
All I need access to is an oven, a hob and a dining table other than that I arrive with everything I need including table settings, cutlery and plates, I do all the washing up and leave the kitchen clean afterwards.
Mike• Nov. 29, 2017
Excellent chef, very reliable and passionate about his work. Great guy to work with. Will be sure to contact Darren again in the future
Joe's• Nov. 29, 2017
Darren is the epitome of a true professional, he's the kind of person you'd always want around because of his strengths and what they bring. He opened so many doors for me has made such a difference. Use him!
Liam• Nov. 29, 2017
Darren was a pleasure to work with, truly great chef with a great personality and the experience to match, I would highly recommend using Darren in any kitchen that wants to provide excellent dishes with efficient service. Thank you for all your work Darren!
Luke• Nov. 29, 2017
Extremely professional and experienced chef with great new ideas in menu and business development.I Would recommend using Darren for your business if you want your food to be new and exciting and your business to run smoothly and efficiently
Robert• Nov. 29, 2017
"Darren provided us with excellent dishes for our wedding day and have to admit the food that was served was the very best i had tasted.
The whole day was excellent and to be complimented with such a fantastic service with food out of this world was icing on the cake.
The service provided by Darren was second to none and the food was absolutely tremendous and would no hesitation in highly recommending Darren for any event.
Thank you so much Darren.Brillent."
- What services do you offer?I offer bespoke menus for intimate dinner parties to larger events or celebrations; either in the comfort of your own home or at a privately booked venue. Together we’ll design you an original menu whether you’re looking for a fine dining experience or modern tapas sharer. Menus are developed around your likes, dislikes and allergies. Whatever the occasion, I will make it just right for you. What’s more, I’ll leave your kitchen clean and tidy. I also offer cooking demonstrations.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?NO
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Food will be mainly prepped off site , in a 5 star food hygiene rated kitchen https://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/business/darren-rogan-chef-solutions-ltd--11 Transported to your location and finished and served .
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes everything is Bespoke so Together we’ll design you an original menu whether you’re looking for a fine dining experience or modern tapas sharer. Menus are developed around your likes, dislikes and allergies. Whatever the occasion, I will make it just right for you.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Eclectic, Modern, Relaxed, Fine Dining
- Do you offer special menus?all dietary Requirements can be catered for .
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?modern wedding cakes only.
- How does the open bar work?I do not offer a bar service
- What is included in the menu?All menus are Bespoke .
By Darren Rogan - A completely personalised restaurant experience wherever you would like it.
• Bespoke private dining
• Modern Sharers
• Mini picnic benches
• Intimate Private Dining
• Intimate wedding catering
• Private chef hire
• Pop up restaurant ‘Quirky by Darren Rogan’
• Street Food ‘Cow & Chicken’
• Snack Taster Pots
• Cooking Demonstrations