Arlobar is a cool, new mobile bar company starting-up in the South West. We offer a large range of beers, ales and ciders to ensure our customers are thoroughly thrilled and satisfied (and of course, a little bit tipsy). We understand the importance of making every event/wedding/festival as special as humanly possible, so we customise our menu to suit these needs (whilst of course staying as local as possible), so don't worry gin fiends, because we've got you covered too! We stock a wide range of spirits and are more than happy to take special requests.
We are a start-up mobile bar company based in Plymouth and do our bit to support the local community and economy. Our values focus on everything local, using local suppliers and supporting small businesses whenever possible. We are extremely Green, so use recyclable materials whenever we can!
With a long events and bar background we always strive for the best and ensure we, and more importantly, you, have a huge smile on your face throughout!
We bring with us our own bar, gazebo for those glorious British summer days, electric generator, licences, lots of booze and of course a wonderful can-do attitude.
We cover events, weddings, funerals, parties, festivals and corporate events and if you have any special requests, we are always willing to get involved!
We cater for all events around the clock, please call to discuss your event date and times.
So have a lovely day and we look forward to hearing from you.
All the best,
The Arlobar Team
Tom• Aug. 18, 2018
Arlobar was absolutely fantastic! The hospitality and services of the whole team was elating to see, and meeting them all was a complete pleasure! Having a bar catered to our wants was money well spent. Would definitely recommend! 10/10
- What services do you offer?- Dry bar option, fully staffed - Open bar/tab option - Pay as you go option - Fully stocked with local beers, ciders, and ales, large variety of wines and spirits - Tailored menu to each event planners preferences - Personalised service each time
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?- Drinks menu's are personalised for each event to ensure we can fulfil your needs every time.
- How does the open bar work?- The open bar can work 2 ways: 1. The event manager can pay upfront to cover the cost of all drinks throughout the night 2. A tab can be run throughout the event, this will then be paid off at the end of the event by the event planner All open bars are subject to an initial rental cost.
- Bar Rental
- Fully stocked with local beer, ale and cider
- Large variety of wine and spirits
- Fully Licensed and insured
- High level of training along years of experience
- Tailored menu listing to all kinds of events
- Dry bar hire with bar staff
- Open bar options
- Weddings, festivals, parties, and any other event you can think of
- Service with a smile