All Seasons Marquees is a family run, marquee hire and supply company on the Devon & Dorset borders. We supply Beautiful, Professional and Affordable marquees and always produce an impressive result. One which will prove to your guests that you have taken care in your choice of marquee supplier. All Seasons MARQUEES offer a variety of sizes from smaller structures for private functions for 20 or so guests; right up to grand tents to banquet 400. In every case the layout and arrangement of the structures is under the client's control. We offer particular attention during the planning and build stages, to see that positioning, orientation and interior design are the best possible.
- Do you provide power supply?Absolutely, we have a range of generators available, as well as everything you need to hook it all up.
- What about marquee flooring?We have several flooring options available. Ranging from dandydura matting, to dance floors, to carpeted or uncarpeted suspended wooden floors.
- What about lighting in your marquee?We have loads of interesting lighting solutions to best light up your wedding or party. We have floods, spots, fairy&festoon lighting as well coloured dance floor lights and loads more.
- Do you provide marquee heating?Indeed we do, we have a range of heaters, for every size of marquee imaginable.
- Do you provide insurance cover?Yes, we are fully insured as well as having included events insurance. See our T&Cs for details.
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?Yes, we also have a converted 1970s american school bus that acts as a wedding suite. Please ask for details.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?Our marquees come in the standard white, and have either white or cream lining. the splash of colour is up to you!
- How can you decorate your marquee?So long as you don't go cutting holes in the walls, or anything equally drastic, you are free to decorate them how you wish!
Frame (or Clearspan), Chinese Hat Marquess (pagodas) and The Mughal ( Pavilion ) are highly versatile structures and can be arranged in a variety of layouts. With a range of sizes we can supply tents that will fit into a tiny back garden for a house party - right up to enormous structures capable of banqueting 400 guests under a single cover.
The Mughal Marquee originates in Rajasthan and would have been used for important functions such as safaris, pilgrimages and travelling accommodation for Royalty. Traditionally made of all canvas but now offered by us with a much more sensible, but visually similar, high performance and cleanable PVC/Canvas outer and traditional white linen lining, our Mughal marquees are completely different to the usual square marquee look! They are intended for very special occasions with the build process taking considerably more time than a clearspan structure but with a stunning result.
The Chinese Hat
The Chinese Hat, or Top hat, is a square structure with a pointy roof, as shown in the picture below, most often used as an extension, an entrance, a bar, an isolated tent or part of a walkway. Our Chinese hats are either 3mx3m (10ft x 10ft) or 6mx6m (20ft x 20ft) and can be supplied with bespoke roof linings and illuminated with high output LED lighting and decorated in a variety of styles. The hat gives the overall clearspan structure a more interesting look. When joined to a larger, Clearspan structure the joint is guttered to ensure the overall structure is weatherproof. Where we supply Chinese hats as doorways we can include aluminum Debut Doors to ensure the structure remains warm and dry.