If you're looking to make any event that little bit more memorable, consider Tom Brooks (The Prat in the Hat) as your entertainment! Are you sick of seeing the same old card tricks, with the same old cheesey lines? So's he.
When you book Tom for an event, you can be certain that he will entertain, amaze and get people talking. Not only has he worked for two years as one of the resident magicians in both Hamleys and Harrods of London, but he also works as a teacher of magic and consultant within the industry.
- What type of magic do you performClose up, walk around, stage, parlour, you name it! Having performed magic for over 15 years, I perform a lot of different styles!
- Do you do open-air acts?Absolutely! The only limitation is that I do not perform surrounded, or in an amphitheatre setting (for obvious reasons).
- How many people will you perform for?A group as small as 10, or a crowd as large as 1,000, no audience is too much or too little!
- Will your magic suit my event?Whilst I cannot say for certain that style will suit every event, the only real way to know is to ask! Get in touch for a no-obligation quote and see if it os what you want for yourself.
- What type of magic do you performClose up, walk around, stage, parlour, you name it! Having performed magic for over 15 years, Tom performs a lot of different styles!
- How long is the act?Anything from a 15 minute spot in a cabaret to 5+hours walk around at a festival. Honestly, it all depends on the event you are hosting!
As a performer, Tom offers a wide array of bespoke magical services, tailored to your event itself!
Not only is Tom an established close up entertaininer, having honed his craft in clubs, bars, rest...