Thomas has been performing his unique quirky style of magic since he left college! it's the only job he's ever had....crazy stuff! He has worked for large clients such as BMW, P&O, LEXUS, HALIFAX, TUI, to name a few, but regularly performs at private events throughout the UK. He can either dazzle the guests with mix and mingle close up magic, or keep a full room captivated with his unique stage show "Is it Wheely Magic?" Get in touch to find out more!
Nicola Harrison• 23 Feb 2019
I booked Tom for my daughters 7th birthday party and he was amazing....a great mix of games, fun and magic! The children were captivated from the start, as were the adults.....we all had chance to join in with the magic tricks, and Tom had everyone in fits of giggles with his sense of humour! I can't recommend him enough....worth every penny.....fantastic!
Sam Loynes• 17 Jan 2019
"Wow! Tonight we have been to an event of Magic Toms and I can't recommend him enough.
I will be honest and say I thought I was going to be bored, taking my kids to a magic show, how wrong was I? Both children aged 8 and 11 were sitting open mouthed at his magic tricks and belly laughing at his humour. They weren't the only ones, myself 43 and my eldest daughter 18 also did the same. Book this guy!!"
Helen Wormersly• 13 Apr 2019
"Magic Tom was amazing at my boys’ joint 4th and 6th birthday party. He kept a room of 50 kids entertained for the whole party. My kids loved it and laughed their heads of throughout. All the parents have raved about how much they enjoyed it too.
Couldn’t have been happier. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him or book him again. 5 stars for sure!
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Not generally, although I wouldn't recommend more than 40/50 as a rough guide. 25/30 is perfect
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?yes
- How long do you need to set up?15/20 mins
- How many people will you perform for?As many that want to watch ;-)
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic can enhance any event!
- What type of magic do you performclose-up, cabaret, stage, mix and mingle
- How long is the act?45 mins - 2 hours
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
Close up magic, cabaret/stage magic, mix and mingle, table magic.