London-based close-up magician, Marco, provides unique and powerful magic that is the perfect icebreaker for private parties, corporate events & weddings.
Marco guarantees your guests will be energised, laughing and having a great time whilst enjoying his astonishing, interactive entertainment.
Close-up magic is the most personal and intimate experience you can imagine. No camera tricks, just pure wonder right before you and your guests' eyes. Marco's close-up magic will be the highlight of your event as people come together to discuss the impossible they have just witnessed.
With Marco as your entertainment, you can be confident knowing your guests are being well looked after!
Marco lives in London and is available to hire all across the UK.
Claire Critchlow• 13 Oct 2018
Marco's close up magic was great entertainment for our party and appealed to all ages
Elinor• 12 Dec 2018
Marco was fantastic! He came and added some magic to our office Christmas party, he kept us all very well entertained and worked the crowed well! 10/10 would definitely recommend!! Really easy and professional to deal with, thank you once again!
- Do you do open-air acts?As long as it's not raining!
- How long is the act?Marco will perform for anywhere between 1 and 2 hours, depending on how many guests there are and the specific requirements of the event booker.
- What type of magic do you performFor close-up magic, all the magic is revolved around ordinary objects which Marco either brings with him or borrows. It’s impossible to list all of the objects Marco can do tricks with here, but a good majority of the tricks you will see use cards, coins, rubber bands, pens, napkins, rings, bank notes, business cards – the list is endless. Marco tries to add variety to his performances so that one group will see tricks with several different objects.
- Will your magic suit my event?Most events suit close-up magic. It's the perfect form of entertainment as it appeals to all ages, personality types, and walks of life. It's customisable to the event, it's unique, and creates a memorable experience for your guests, friends, and loved ones.
- How many people will you perform for?Marco can perform for up to 100 people. An event with a higher number of guests than this will benefit from having more than 1 magician to make sure they can get round to everyone.
Ultimate - £500:
1) Close-up magic for groups of guests during the party reception.
2) Walk around or tableside magic during the sit-down meal or buffet.
3) A 30-minute after-meal show. An i...