Magic is a fantastic way of entertaining guests at your party, corporate event or wedding. Justin knows how to make your guests feel special, get people talking, involved and provide a memorable talking point.
Justin loves working with people. Magic isn't magic unless everyone is having a good time and being a part of what is happening.
Mandy cutbill• 16 Jan 2017
Justin was brilliant everybody at the party really enjoyed the magic which made the party a great night , big thank you to Justin
- How long is the act?Typically Justin will spend anything from 5 to 15 minutes per guest at any event. He can put together a stage show of 15-25 minutes.
- What type of magic do you performJustin does most of his magic with regular, everyday objects that happen in your guests' hands. The impossible happens with borrowed money, playing cards, rubber bands, ropes and fruit. This creates the strongest possible reactions and is guaranteed to have your guests excited and astonished. Justin's real love is mingling with people up close, making them laugh and creating a personal connection.
- Will your magic suit my event?Justin always injects humour and banter into his performances, putting everyone at ease. This can help new colleagues break the ice, highlight a special guest or assist in a gap between speeches or food courses. With a wide range of material he can assist in covering any unscheduled delays ot hold ups.
- How many people will you perform for?From 40 - 200 with some ease. Anything over 200 I would recommend a fellow colleague to ensure the best coverage.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I can work at festivals and trade shows