Jamie Gough - Close Up Wedding Magician
I am a Close-Up Table magician from Wakefield, West Yorkshire that has been perfecting the art as a magician and entertainer to amaze guests during all types of events. If you are looking for someone to keep your guests entertained at any point during your special day then get in contact with me! -
'To immerse yourself in that moment and question reality and whether magic is real simply by the words and actions of a magician is an experience you will never forget. Let me show you!'
Deborah• 28 Apr 2017
Jamie performed at our wedding anniversary BBQ. He's a talented professional person and a superb entertainer. He has a wonderful personality and performed for all the guests, having tricks for all from age 4 to 80. Everyone agreed how amazing he was. I would not hesitate to recommend him and would definitely book him again.
Alison Mearns• 23 Jun 2018
We hired Jamie for our 25th wedding anniversary and he was an absolute hit with all our guests who all thought he was brilliant, young and old. We had so many texts the day after about how good he had been. He is such a nice guy and so obliging. I would not hesitate in recommending him for any occasion/party you may be having.
Debbie• 16 Mar 2017
Hi there a quick response to your email regarding Jamie the magician. Our event was on 12 August. After first introducing our selfs Jamie approached a table were guests were seated and showed a deck of cards but I stopped him so I could introduce him to every one over a microphone,this got there attention and soon after he showed his tricks and magic visiting each table I saw a few stunned quests myself included,I was happy with Jamie's performance and glad I booked something different for our...
craig• 12 Nov 2016
Jamie was fantastic at our wedding all the guests were mesmerised by the magic, my best man still talks about the magic as it was that good. great professional service and will definitely be booking again for other events.
Nicola• 29 Apr 2017
Jamie was amazing. Booked him as a surprise for my husband and our guests at our wedding at Marriott Hotel, Leeds. We were running a little late but Jamie was really nice and hung about ensuring he didn't blow his cover. Him magic was fab, my husband loves magic and was especially amazed. Our guests loved him and were really intrigued. I would highly recommend Jamie to anyone wishing to book a magician. After seeing Jamie's tricks I really do believe in magic!
- Do you do open-air acts?If your function is outside then yes I do!
- How long is the act?There is no set time for my performance. I have a number of different effects that I can use in my act depending on how long you want me to perform for. I tend to perform 10/15 minute sets to small groups of people around tables or stood up at a drinks reception. My typical bookings are for 1 or 2 hours which is great for 30 - 100 guests.
- What type of magic do you performThe magic I perform is Close-Up and Table magic using every day objects such as playing cards, coins, silks, mobile phones and much more! My style of magic has been brought into the 21st century and is therefore more modern and contemporary in its style. I love performing magic and illusions that happen in the spectators hands making the miracle even more impressive.
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic is perfect for any event! Whether it is a birthday party, corporate party or your wedding day... Magic is perfect for any type of event where your guests are hanging around for a small period of time. If there is a drinks reception, photograph period or simply a get together then your guests can easily be entertained by me.
- How many people will you perform for?There is no limit to how many people I will perform for. My typical booking consists of anything from 20 guests right up to 200 guests. I have many different effects that work on large groups of people and some personal effects that work with me and 1 guest. You don't need to worry about how many guests I can handle as my presentation and setup allow me to adapt to this with ease
Depending on the part of the day that you would require me to perform at, I go around small groups of people and put on a 10/15 minute demonstration of magic and then move on to the next group. My mag...