Hello and welcome to the world of Jack Blackbourn, professional Mind Reader, Hypnotist, Magician, and Mentalist. Based in Essex, Jack is perfectly situated to perform at events throughout Essex, Suffolk and London but his magic has recently taken him all around the world performing!
Add something extra special to your day whether it be a Wedding, Birthday or Corporate Event. Jack has been performing for the past 14 years, for both prestigious, grand scale events such as the 2017 Brit Awards, Great Ormond street events and the 2017 Plus Size Awards but is also perfect for intimate family and friends gatherings.
Jack is competitively priced so get in contact with Jack today and see just what Jack could do to make your event that bit more magical.
Nicola Mason• Oct. 26, 2019
From my first request for a quote to booking Jack for my event, he was personable, communicative and reliable. Jack turned up on time and was eager to ensure that he delivered what I wanted. Jack is a super talented magician, mind-reader and hypnotist, delivering all three so perfectly at my party. He had us all in amazement with his tricks and mind-reading ability! Actually freaked us out a little with how good he is! The hypnotism act was amazing and funny - my guests loved it! If you are looking for a reliable, friendly, talented act for your event, Jack is your guy. He has an amazing sense of humour too so he got stuck in with the free flowing banter at my event which was brilliant. Thank you so much, Jack. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone. You are a class act! Nicola
David Korman• March 23, 2019
"Highly recommend Jack!
Jack was professional and provided us with an evening of great entertainment with a variety of magic tricks and mind reading themed entertainment. He got the crowd involved, laughing and we appreciated him staying longer than intended and showing us how to perform a couple of tricks!
Would definitely use again and recommend Jack for anyone looking for entertainment."
Sam arnett• Feb. 8, 2019
"We had Jack perform during our welcome drinks on our wedding day, he was superb with all of the guests all of which have commented on him since with how impressed they was.
He was also outstanding with our younger guests leaving the children in complete confusion and also giving them challenges to keep them entertained.
Many of the adult guests still haven't finished picking up the pieces of their mind having it blown.
Jack also completed a little trick for Myself & my wife with a beautiful little keepsake at the end.
I would highly recommend Jack's services, he was polite professional and quite frankly a superb assistant host."
Captify• Nov. 15, 2018
"Jack is really professional and you can trust that he will put on a great show. He tailored his performance to fit the theme of our event, incorporating our business message delivering a truly unique experience for the audience. The audience were in awe and Jack managed to encourage even the biggest cynics to get involved and be hypnotised. He also performed hand magic on smaller groups between performances to help promote our stand at the event.
I would definitely recommend Jack for corporate events if you're looking for something a little different and want create a memorable experience that leave people talking about your event. Thanks Jack!"
Stephen• Aug. 26, 2018
Absolutely fantastic he blended in with guest and amazed everyone. Would book him again and recommend anyone to book as genuine amazing night thanks to jack
Mr Andrew W Bradbery• Feb. 17, 2018
We booked Jack for our wedding & was not disappointed, Great guy very friendly and the guests loved him, great entertainer & would highly recommend him.
- How long is the act?This completely depends on the number of guests you have and of course how you would like Jack to fit into your event. The average booking is 2 hours for events such as weddings and parties but Jack will be more than happy to stay for a longer period of time or sometimes less, again, Jack works around you and what’s best!
- What type of magic do you performJack has won awards for his close up, mix and mingle magic and also magic from table to table. He is also a very renowned stage magician, both types involve a mixture of mind reading, magic and hypnotism to stun and amaze all!
- Will your magic suit my event?One word YES!
- How many people will you perform for?Typically Jack says 50-60 people per hour is about the maximum you can realistically expect. He doesn't want to just introduce himself show you one trick and then move onto the next group as he is a very personable person, often found getting to know you a little bit before performing. If timings are tight and you have more than the mentioned amount of guests then ask Jack for his advice, he'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Is my deposit refundable?If for some reason Jack is unable to attend and this has never happened then he will offer to find a replacement magician or a full refund of the deposit paid. If the event is called off by the client then the deposit is non refundable as Jack has saved this day for you and may have turned down other events as he is booked for yours