Hello and welcome to the world of Jack Blackbourn, professional Mind Reader, Hypnotist, Magician, and Mentalist. Based in Essex, Jack is perfectly situated to perform at events throughout Essex, Suffolk and London but his magic has recently taken him all around the world performing!
Add something extra special to your day whether it be a Wedding, Birthday or Corporate Event. Jack has been performing for the past 14 years, for both prestigious, grand scale events such as the 2017 Brit Awards, Great Ormond street events and the 2017 Plus Size Awards but is also perfect for intimate family and friends gatherings.
Jack is competitively priced so get in contact with Jack today and see just what Jack could do to make your event that bit more magical.
Daniela• 10 Mar 2018
"Jack performed during our wedding reception on 10/3/18, and we couldn't be more impressed with his work!
He was warm and professional from the moment he arrived and quickly got started with close up magic at the tables. You always knew where he was in the room as every so often you would hear ""oooo"", ""ahhhh"", laughter and then bursts of applause.
We are fans of magic and have seen magicians perform at the magic circle in London so Jack had a lot to live up to, and he did so with flai...
Stephen• 26 Aug 2018
Absolutely fantastic he blended in with guest and amazed everyone. Would book him again and recommend anyone to book as genuine amazing night thanks to jack
Sam arnett• 8 Feb 2019
"We had Jack perform during our welcome drinks on our wedding day, he was superb with all of the guests all of which have commented on him since with how impressed they was.
He was also outstanding with our younger guests leaving the children in complete confusion and also giving them challenges to keep them entertained.
Many of the adult guests still haven't finished picking up the pieces of their mind having it blown.
Jack also completed a little trick for Myself & my wife with a b...
Gemma• 11 Apr 2017
"Jack was amazing, very friendly too. His magic tricks were on point and we all loved having him on our wedding day.
So I'd like to say a massive thank you to jack."
Shirley Ellis• 15 Sep 2017
"What an amazing guy!
Jack entertained our Halloween party guests with an array of magic tricks, leaving everyone speechless. He’s certainly a first class entertainer and we will definitely be contacting him next time we have a party.
In addition to being a very talented magician, Jack is a very polite and well mannered gentleman. Such a delight to have around us and our guests.
Thank you so much Jack
Shirley & Gary Ellis"
- Is my deposit refundable?If for some reason Jack is unable to attend and this has never happened then he will offer to find a replacement magician or a full refund of the deposit paid. If the event is called off by the client then the deposit is non refundable as Jack has saved this day for you and may have turned down other events as he is booked for yours
- What type of magic do you performJack has won awards for his close up, mix and mingle magic and also magic from table to table. He is also a very renowned stage magician, both types involve a mixture of mind reading, magic and hypnotism to stun and amaze all!
- How long is the act?This completely depends on the number of guests you have and of course how you would like Jack to fit into your event. The average booking is 2 hours for events such as weddings and parties but Jack will be more than happy to stay for a longer period of time or sometimes less, again, Jack works around you and what’s best!
- Will your magic suit my event?One word YES!
- How many people will you perform for?Typically Jack says 50-60 people per hour is about the maximum you can realistically expect. He doesn't want to just introduce himself show you one trick and then move onto the next group as he is a very personable person, often found getting to know you a little bit before performing. If timings are tight and you have more than the mentioned amount of guests then ask Jack for his advice, he'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.