One of Scotland's brightest new talents, Cameron is an experienced close-up magician, hypnotist, and street performer who has performed at the events of several well-known companies, including:
Rangers Football Club, KPMG, Gin71 and FDAMH- Falkirk Mental Health Association
He can also be found performing on Buchanan Street (Glasgow) and the Royal Mile (Edinburgh). In his street show, Cameron seamlessly combines magic tricks, dangerous stunts, and stand-up comedy into a fast-paced street spectacle which turns the audience from spectators into part of the show!
As well as performing for corporate clients, Cameron is also available to hire for all events- from parties to weddings.
If you are looking to add some extra whammy to your next event, you've come to the right place!
Gail Bsll• 6 Jan 2017
Cameron came along to our annual Glasgow office Ball at the beginning of this year. We had around 400 people attending. He mixed well with everyone at the drinks reception prior to dinner and then after dinner he went round each table and engaged with staff. Feedback was great and would recommend him.
Mhairi Buchanan• 11 Nov 2016
Cameron was a very popular act at our show. He was entertaining and added humour to his performance. Will definitely book him again.
Rangers FC• 14 Oct 2017
What a class act this young gentleman is! Kept not only the kids entertained but also the adults and stewards! I would personally recommend Cameron for any event as it will bring something different to your event! A must see and worth every penny! Go on book him and see what he can do!!!
Gordon Gray• 1 Nov 2017
This guy is fantastic.
- Is Hypnosis dangerous?I can assure you that the safety of my volunteers is my ABSOLUTE priority. Although hypnosis has no dangerous side effects, and can actually be helpful for many people, I still run through a safety talk before the show and will stick around after the show for 30 minutes to address any possible issues that may arise (although there have never been any!). As part of the safety talk, I ensure that all volunteers are of good mental and physical health and are completely willing to be hypnotised.
- How many people will you perform for?I can perform for as many people as you can invite to your event! For close up magic and stage magic I can perform for both large and small groups. For the hypnosis show, I recommend having a large attendance to ensure that we get enough volunteers up on stage. In the event that there are no volunteers (which has never happpened!), I can provide my stage magic show as a backup.
- What type of magic do you performI perform close-up magic, hypnosis and stage magic. My close-up magic is performed in a very laid back, comedic style, which allows me to interact with groups and ensure that everyone gets their own experience. My stage hypnosis show is performed in the same comedic style, however the audience are the stars of the show. This act relies heavily on audience participation, and volunteering is encouraged! Finally, my stage and street shows are a mix of magic, sleight of hand scam demonstrations, and sideshow stunts. This show regularly draws large crowds on the Royal Mile/Buchanan Street and suitable for the whole family.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, I can provide an open-air busking style performance. This is ideal for street parties, gala days, and festivals. My outdoor show consists of magic, 'scam demonstrations' (cups and balls, find the lady etc.) and sideshow stunts and is suitable for the whole family.
- What type of magic do you performAs previously mentioned I am a close-up magician, meaning that I provide interactive entertainment for small groups or individuals. I will work my way around your event, mingling with guests and ensuring a great experience for everyone at the event. I also regularly perform a street show on Buchanan Street in Glasgow, consisting of my own unique concoction of magic, stunts, and comedy. It's free to watch, so if you'd like a taster of what my show entails, come see me live!
- Will your magic suit my event?I can tailor my show to fit any venue or event. Close-Up Magic is best suited to bars, clubs, and parties. While Stage Hypnosis and Stage Magic are suited to venues with a dance floor or a stage. Regarding the hypnosis show, all volunteers must be 18+, however I provide both family friendly and 'adults only' shows. The ADULT ONLY show is definitely the best choice for events where there will be no under 18's present!
- How long is the act?This depends on which service you would like to hire me for. Stage Hypnosis: 1-2 hours depending on your requirements, however 2 hours is the ususal. Close-Up Magic: As long as you need me there for! Stage Magic: 1-2 hours
Cameron can provide three different services: Stage Hypnosis, Close-Up Magic, and Stage Magic.
The stage hypnotism show and stage magic show are ideal for universities, colleges, or large events.