I am a face painter with 10 years experience of painting children and adults at all types of occasions from parties to weddings, corporate fun days, festivals etc. Previous clients include NASC, Latitude, Sky Ride , CBBC etc.
I am fully insured, CRB checked and what is more my background is as a designer...so my designs are always that little bit extra special!
Jonas Grist• 7 Apr 2018
Dear Rebecca, Thank you so much for coming to entertain at Sophie's birthday party. All the children really enjoyed themselves and it was lovely to see them having so much fun. Sophie loved her butterfly face paint and didn't want it to come off! Thank you again." Ms L. Barnes
Private party• 20 Dec 2017
We hired Rebecca for our Christmas party and will definitely do so again for our Easter party later this year.
She made everything very easy for us and was completely reliable and great with kids and adults alike - literally from our youngest tot to an aged parent of 90 plus, everyone was delighted to have Rebecca's undivided attention for a moment and their face painted just the way they wanted. That's probably what most hit me about Rebecca, she's an experienced artist and so creative, it was...
Layham Playgroup• 5 May 2018
"Dear Rebecca, I just wanted to send you a note to say thank you very much indeed for coming to our fair on Saturday and doing THE BEST face painting I have ever seen! The committee and I felt the event went very well and we managed to raise a substantial amount for the Playgroup which will go towards new equipment for the children." Ms S. Wadham
C Dykes• 1 Apr 2018
"We first met Rebecca by attending her 'sing and stretch' class in Hadleigh weekly, which my eldest daughter Arabella just loved. From that, Rebecca has face painted at Arabella's last two birthday parties. The first was a butterfly and bug theme, at which my youngest Henrietta had an amazing honey comb and bee pattern on her cheek. This year the theme was Princesses and Rebecca matched each girls face paint to the colour and design of their costume. Rebecca has an amazing artistic flare and ski...
- Can you offer any other services?Subject to availability and for an additional fee, I can provide an assistant to do temporary transfer tattoos alongside the face painting. This helps to 'cut the queue' a bit too and is always popular.
- Do you do hen parties, weddings , festivals?Yes!! I am often asked to do weddings and festivals and I really enjoy painting adults too. I pride myself on being able to do tasteful designs that fit in with your party/wedding outfits! Previous work has included Latitude festival..so look no further !
- What age is face painting suitable for?It is not usually recommended to face paint children under 3 years of age in case they are particularly sensitive to the paint. That said, I use the highest quality paints and have never known any child to have had an allergic reaction to any face painting I have done. I am happy to paint a small motif on a very young child's cheek as a ' tester' so that they needn't miss out on the day. Of course, it is up to the parent to remove the face paint straight away should the area become itchy.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, through my work as a school governor and previous work as a TA and for Suffolk Children's centres.
- What experience do you have working with children?I am a previous teaching assistant and mother of three!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?15 minutes if you can provide a table and two chairs
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?I can face paint up to 10 full faces an hour (eg tiger/ butterfly etc) or 15 quicker cheek motifs an hour if preferred
Face Painting for parties, festivals, weddings, corporate events etc