Are you looking for a clown in the UK? Just submit a request for free quotes and our event expert will help you to collect quotes and book trusted local clown for your child's party. We also recommend you to see: Balloon Twister, Clown, Children's Magician
If you’re looking to hire a Clown for a child's birthday in the UK, check out our catalogue of event entertainers, and use the search options to narrow your choices
. You can filter Children Entertainments by price and location, as well as compare reviews, images and videos to help you make the right choice.
When choosing a Clown it's important to consider:
* How much space is available, and how much your chosen entertainment is likely to want
* Whether your chosen entertainment will need time to rehearse specific aspects of your event
* The theme or tone you want to set at your party
* If you need to provide food, transport or accommodation for your Clown in the UK
* Double-check your chosen entertainer has the appropriate insurance, PAT testing and equipment for your venue's requirements
As well as Children Entertainments, our catalogue also includes Balloon Twisters, Clowns, Children's Magicians, all of which can be filtered by price and ratings, so you can be sure you get a great act for your event.
In order to make sure your search results are as useful as possible, we also include results from , and – this means you get the best possible list of potential acts to choose from.
The average cost for a Clown in the UK is £140, with prices starting from £25 to £385.
What people say about the UK Clowns:
Absolutely fantastic! She knew just what to do. I was run off my feet making sure the adults were being taken care of and she just started immediately and kept all 30 kids amused for the entire time! Just brilliant and exactly what I needed!
How it works
Choose supplier from our catalogue
Send a booking request
Get a free quote
Want to find best matching supplier? Request a free quote from more suppliers!
With Poptop you get a fair price because you book supplier directly without intermediaries