South West Portraits
South West Portraits is run by trained portrait artist and illustrator Carl Nielsen who creates classic traditional portraits of your guests at any event. Working quickly and accurately in Chinese ink and brush on A3 paper to create a sophisticated likeness that your guest will love and will be a lasting reminder of your special occasion.
- How long is the act?Minimum time is for 2 hours, but I can draw all day!
- What is included in the wedding package?The package includes as many portraits per person as I can fit in within the timeframe. Each portrait will have a clear plastic protective pocket. I can draw single portraits or couples. I will also do a very special couple portrait for the bride and groom!
- What other services to you provide?I also accept private people and pet portrait commissions!
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?I just need a table and 3 chairs, and a plug for my two lamps. Everything else is provided.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?I am ready to go in 30 minutes of my arrival.
I will set up with a table and 2 chairs with a table easel prior to your event. I can do any time to suit your event plan. I will try and draw as many portraits as I can within the time-frame. I can stay on after the allocated time-frame for an extra £70 per hour. Each portrait will come with a clear plastic pocket to keep the drawing safe. I can create around 8-10 portraits per hour.
Cost includes travel in Cornwall. Outside of the county I charge for my travel expenses. For very far away I may charge for accommodation.