Rio Willett is a Vibrant and Unique Aerial Artist, Dancer and Physical Performer based in Grimsby.
Rio passed with a First Class Degree in Contemporary Circus and Physical Performance at Circomedia in 2017. Her main study was Aerial Hoop but she is also trained in trapeze, Burlesque, Clowning, street performance, Acrobatics and on other Aerial Equipment. She has performed from a very young age with her dance school. With them she has had the privilege of performing at Her Majesty's Theatre, Sadler's Wells and The Royal Albert Hall. Rio has training in Classical Ballet, Modern Jazz and Tap. Rio then went on to develop her training by completing an A Level in Performing Arts:Dance. She then went on to complete an FDA Degree then her Full Degree at Circomedia.
Rio entered the Lincolnshire Aerial Championships in 2014 and came 1st place in the Amateur Lyra group. She has then gone on to perform at many festivals and events such as Download Festival, Shambala Festival, and Bristol Harbour ...
Ilona Durward• 14 Dec 2018
Rio was amazing, the performances was spectacular and was enjoyed by all. We will defo be using Rio again if and when needed. Truly amazing and definitely recommend. Thank you again Rio
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes. It is weather dependant due to equiptment use and safety aspects.
- How long is the act?The act can be between 3minutes to 10minutes long depending on song, style and performance wanted by the client.
- What other services to you provide?Alongside aerial and dance performances I teach workshops in aerial hoop, trapeze, dance and acrobatics.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes.
- How long is your performance?The act can be between 3minutes to 10minutes long depending on song, style and performance wanted by the client.
- What age range do you work with?Children 3+ Young adults Adults
- What venues can you work in?Venues for floor base acts can be discussed and arrange to fit the stage area. Aerial acts have a height limit of minimum 4m (prefereable to be 5m+)
- Can you work outdoors?Yes, But weather dependant.
- Is the show safe?The show is safe for any audience.
- Any special requirements for the show?Height of ceiling for aerial is to be height enough for aerial performance. If rigging from ceiling(venue) and not from my personal rig the space would need to be rigging and safety checked with corresponding certificates.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?There will be different limits depending on the skill you wish to be booked.
*Aerial hoop choreographed or freestyle performances.
*Trapeze choreographed or freestyle performances.
*Meet and greet/ walkabout/ audience interaction
*Group or private workshops