Bespoke event planner for outdoor and indoor celebrations. We supply bell tents, teepees and a whole raft of soft furnishings to suit your occasion. Bell tents and teepees available for Birthdays, Christenings, Weddings, Summer Garden Parties, 40th / 18th / 21st celebrations, Prom Nights, Sleepovers, Baby showers, Soft play zones, Cinema screenings and events requiring a Bar.
We have a choice of 5m or 7m Bell tents.
Rhianne Currie• 1 Sep 2018
I ordered a 7ft bell tent for a party from Poles Apart and was SO pleased with the result! Rob was so helpful when I was booking the tent, friendly and helpful when setting up and the tent itself was stunning! So much effort went in to making the tent look perfect for the event with throws, cushions, tables, lanterns and loads more. Everyone was so impressed at my party. We will be booking for our next event and I would recommend to anyone without hesitation!
Lindy• 25 Aug 2018
Rob at Poles Apart was amazing from start to finish. We booked relatively last minute as the weather looked like it was going to be rainy - but they were really helpful in advance and on the day. The bell tent was great and beautifully decorated and they even put stickers on the roof to match our theme as well as other decorations and sweetly jars. We’ll use them again in a heartbeat.
- How can you decorate your marquee?We will work with our clients every step of the way.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?We work with our clients to suit themes and occasions.
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?Yes we can supply teepees for indoor sleepovers, activities, dressing up boxes, Parties in a hamper, a mobile bar We cater for the event you want to create
- Do you provide insurance cover?Yes we do
- Do you provide marquee heating?No
- What about lighting in your marquee?LED fairy lights and lanterns are provided
- What about marquee flooring?Rugs, Mats and soft furnishings are provide in the tents
- Do you provide power supply?No, it is up to the client to source this
Chill out Zones