Based in Cambridge, Will both performs and teaches circus skills. He is keen to work with clients to ensure that his performance meets their needs, tailoring each performance to fit in with the theme of the event.
This modern circus performer can add interest to street theatre, festivals, parties for both children and adults and even liven up corporate events. Indoor or outdoor, formal or fun, day or night - Will can provide the entertainment you need for your event.
Additionally, Will is an experienced fire performer and is fully trained and insured to work with fire. Fire has bewitched mankind from the dawn of time, so why not use this fascination to enthrall guests at your event
Whether you need a walkabout roaming entertainer, juggler, stilt walker or an educational circus skills workshop, Will entertains audiences with displays of skills including
Toni Roast• April 22, 2019
Very good artist friendly and entertaining
Maggie Tibble• Sept. 2, 2018
"I booked Pendragon Circus for an event at The Anglers Family Day on the riverside in Teddington.
I couldn't have been happier with their professional attitude, amazing skills, wonderful entertainment & the constant interaction they provided for our guest on the day.
I would recommend them wholeheartly for a fabulous day to remember....you will not be disappointed!"
Laura• June 30, 2018
Big thanks to Will who came along to our garden party and performed some circus stunts for the children - and adults! He was absolutely brilliant, very accommodating and really lovely to have around entertaining our guests. He was very responsive and flexible in the lead up as well. I’d highly recommend him and would use him again in future.
karen stedman• June 23, 2018
we were very happy with Will's part in this event. He entertained our young people with learning disabilities and interacted really well with them. He was well prepared and arrived on time and was very patient throughout the event, which was quite lively. He was very friendly and helpful and would definitely recommend him. Not sure how your ratings work but I would say he was excellent! Many thanks Will
Heather Merryweather• July 27, 2017
"We were delighted with Will and Tom from Pendragon Circus. Very professional and courteous
They were popular with all ages and enchanted the children especially.
I would not hesitate to recommend them."
Abi Rahman• Dec. 8, 2018
"Will was booked for Mulled Wine party and was helpful and informative in communication ahead of the party. Once on site, Will took the initiative to bring his act to the party when people did not venture out due to the cold.
He was engaging and fun and especially so when performing the denouement of his act - fire eating!
Will remained on for a spell and chatted with guests - at our behest - which was great as many people were interested to know about him and his skills.
I would definitely recommend Pendragon Circus and Will."
- How long do you need to set up?30 minutes for most acts and workshops. Aerial may take longer.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, £10m PLI
- What experience do you have working with children?We have 13 years experience working with children in a wide range of settings. We have been teaching circus skills and performing to children for over 4 years.
- How long is your performance?Performances are tailored to meet the needs of each event. From a 5 minute aerial acts to wow audiences to day long walkabout performances to add to the overall feel of an event.
- What age range do you work with?We work with all age ranges with acts and walkabouts which will amaze everyone from babies to adults. Please note workshops work best with adults and children over 7.
- What venues can you work in?We can work in any venue. But rigging points or room for a rig are needed for aerial acts. Fire acts need safety space around performer to ensure everyones safety. Please contact for more information
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- Is the show safe?We are highly experienced and are trained to perform death defying acts safely; be that hanging by our toes meters up in the air, eating fire or juggling knives.
- Any special requirements for the show?Depending on act. Aerial requires a method to rig, fire requires the room to ensure everyones safety. We are happy to discuss the requirements of any act with you.
- Are you DBS checked?All staff who work with children are fully DBS checked.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?There is no limit but if there are more than 20 children then we recommend that we have additional workshop leaders to give everyone a magical experience.
Aerialist- specialising in Trapeze but experienced in a wide range of equipment - silks, straps, rope, hoop
Stilt walking with a range of themed costumes
Multi ball and contact juggling
Fire juggling and fire eating