Mr Kinder Entertainment
I have been entertaining children since 2014!
A modern day entertainer for all ages.
Debra Floyd• 7 Apr 2019
From the start to finish Mr Kinder was very professional. He set up half an hour before the guests arrived. Mr Kinder was marvellous, his magic was great and he entertained the children with music, balloons, bubbles and each child was given a present by him. All in all the children had a fantastic time and Mr Kinder was amazing.
Dawn Friday• 23 Mar 2019
"Mr Kinder. delivered a fantastic show and gave my daughter an awesome time she will remember for years to come. It was amazing. She had a blast and can't stop talking about it. It was indeed the highlight of her 5th birthday, so thank you Mr Kinder for making it extra special.
Not to mention the feedback from the grown ups. They became big kids for that hour and thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
I will certainly recommend him to the other mums and the wider school.
Mr Kinder was very profe...
Kathy Pavid• 27 Aug 2018
We had Mr Kinder at our Community event in Guildford on Monday the 27th August. He was very professional and came 30minutes early to ensure he was setup for our start time. The kids loves him and I’m sure he made 100’s of balloons. And still finished with the same enthusiasm which he started with! Definitely booking for next year
Caroline Griffin• 23 Feb 2019
"Mr.Kinder gave a lovely professional show and kept 17 kids thoroughly entertained the whole time.
There was a good mix of activities and a warm and encouraging atmosphere throughout.
The show was well-paced with quiet times as well as rip-roaring fun.
A great show.
Thank you Mr.Kinder!"
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?Bespoke and pop music in general.
- How long do you need to set up?15-30 minutes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Children's entertainer since 2014.
- Are you DBS checked?No because it is not a legal requirement. I have a basic disclosure certificate.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Magic, balloons, bubbles, mascots, games, face painting, glitter tattoos, music, disco and more...