• Member of the Magic Circle
• Member of the International Brotherhood of Magicians
• Full public liability Insured £10 million
• Fully enhanced DBS checked
Over 18 years experience in the professional world of magic.
Caroline Ware• July 7, 2018
"Magic Mark was brilliant, he engaged with guests at our event from young children to the grandparents, with his amazing magic & balloon art.
I highly recommend him.. truly magnificent"
The Mayflower Restaurant Basingstoke• Dec. 24, 2017
Thank you so much for your service past few days. You were so amazing and professional. Definitely will be using you again and again. You showed us amazement, and professionalism.
Rishi Shah• Nov. 25, 2017
Mark held the attention of the kids and adults. Simply amazing. Everybody was talking about Mark even after the party.
Miss H Ayres• July 15, 2017
A definite 5 out of 5!!!! Mark was fantastic at our engagement party doing his close up table magic. He wowed everyone with his sleight of hand skills and dexterity. He had everyone talking about him all evening. Could not recommend Mark highly enough for magic at any event. A true legend and a definite recommendation for future bookings at our events.
Fiona Penn• June 14, 2017
"Mark truly was magnificent at our Harry Potter Summer Fair this Saturday. We had over 400 people attend, and Mark was a star attraction in his Griffindor robe, and worked tirelessly all afternoon, as the sun grew hotter, entertaining children and adults alike. The children adored him, and by the end of the afternoon , he had his own fan club of junior magicians and wizards! It was a very successful event, and Mark was a an important part of it. Thank you to him.
Colleton School Association"
Matthew Hayday• Oct. 8, 2016
"Unfortunately the rating only goes up to 5, as Magic mark is worth far more.
He made our wedding a very special day indeed, we were very impressed as were our guests, Mark is a terrific entertainer with some amazing magic, very funny jokes and was very good with the kids also, making balloon animals and making them feel happy and entertained, even made a few adults feel like kids.
As well as being a terrific entertainer, Mark is a very warm kind hearted man with a terrific sense of humor, some of my friends have already said they wanted to book him for their future parties etc.
Couldn't recommmend more highly, and worth every penny, in fact much much more."
- How long is the act?Starts at 1 hour
- What type of magic do you performClose up, table hopping, mix n mingle. Children's Birthday parties Stand up Cabaret
- Will your magic suit my event?A full 1 hour of entertainment including a magic show and balloons for children. Or A full 1 hour of stand up cabaret show of magic. Or Starting at 1 hour of table hopping close up and walk around magic with guests eg. Wedding or corporate event, or dinner party.
- How long do you need to set up?Usually 20 minutes to half an hour
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes fully insured by £10million PLI
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 15 years experience with entertaining children
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No there is no limit