Magic Alex offers a choice of highly acclaimed comedy magic shows for families and children of all ages. Plenty to engage and amuse plus lots of opportunity for audience participation. Themed magic and music shows also available such as Polly Pilgrim Pirate Show, Wanda Witchway Spooky Fun Show and Nanny Christmas Jinglebell Show. In addition to shows, Magic Alex, Polly Pilgrim, Wanda Witchway or Nanny Christmas are available for strolling magic/meet and greet duties. Balloon twisting is another speciality and can be performed on it's own or added to any show, strolling or meet and greet sessions.All Shows are suitable for small at home parties through to holiday parks, cruising, festivals and corporate events.
Santa is a good friend too and is happy to work alongside Magic Alex and Nanny Christmas at any event.
Magic Alex also offers facepainting, glitter tattoos/glitterbar and storytelling. Designs and story content can be tailored to suit your event or promotional needs.
James Woods• 7 Apr 2019
Wow. Alex was amazing and Mr trouble!!
Made the day so easy for me her ability to make the day go so well was second to none. Joseph had a great 6th birthday as did all his friends. Will be recommending highly x
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, except in wet or stormy weather unless shelter is provided. For face painting/glitter tattoo/glitter bar a shelter such as a gazebo is required whatever the weather and can be supplied if not one available at the event.
- How many people will you perform for?Any amount from 1 to 1,000,000
- Will your magic suit my event?The magic shows and strolling magic can be adapted to suit absolutely any event or theme. Please mention this in your enquiry.
- What type of magic do you performvery interactive, very funny and very magical!
- How long is the act?You can choose a 30 minute or a 45 minute magic show or a 45 minute or 60 minute magic show and balloon twisting combo. Everything else such as face painting, balloon twisting, meet and greet etc etc you can book for however long you require the entertainment for.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, the more the merrier!
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Have been working with and entertaining children since 1993. In addition to this I have children and grandchildren of my own.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes as a member of Equity my PLI is £10,000,000
- How long do you need to set up?at least 30 minutes for all entertainments except for character magic shows which take 60 minutes
Children's magic show (preschool)
Children's magic shows (ages 5-8)
Children's magic show/workshop (ages 9 to young teen)
Family magic shows
Family/adult table/close up magic