Experienced Wedding DJ, Mobile Disco and Karaoke Host covering the West Midlands and surrounding areas. I have over 21 years experience. I can cater for audiences of up to 2000 people with HK Sound system of 6K, lighting including Uplighters, Moving Heads, Lazer Lights, Smoke Machines, Bubble Machine, UV Lighting and Video and Projection screens for videos, pictures and presentations. Photobooths including video messaging and social
Media uploading. Love letters and much more.
John• 24 Jun 2018
If you are lucky enough to book DJ Matt at your event you are very lucky. I had my 50th Birthday party with friends and family and he made it!
Rachel Hinton• 8 Jun 2018
All went really well – the DJ was great
Rosie Milsom• 30 Jun 2017
Great, professional service, good communication before the event. Would thoroughly recommend.
rebecca• 9 Nov 2018
absolutely brilliant , would highly recommend Matthew .
Great music , Great with the kids did party games as well.
The setup looked amazing with the neon lights as my daughters party was a neon themed
Cant say enough good things.
Rachel Hamilton-Maddox• 9 Sep 2016
I'm hoping 5 means the best because Matt was amazing. He got everyone dancing and singing from all age groups. He had a massive variety of music and everyone at the party said how good he was. Some are now going to book him for their wedding. Thanks for a great night Matt.
- Are you DBS checked?This is normally regional specific.
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 21 years as an entertainer
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?Normally an hour
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Tes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?As A tean
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?24hrs
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes
- What kind of technology do you use?Radio Mics, DMX’ed lighting, Laptop
- What style of photos do you take?Photobooth and selfie
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Can be discussed if required.
- What does the wedding package include?DJ packages including full equipment and PA hire.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?I cater from the 1930’s onwards.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes full
I cater for music from the 50s to present day.