Experienced Wedding DJ, Mobile Disco and Karaoke Host covering the West Midlands and surrounding areas. I have over 21 years experience. I can cater for audiences of up to 2000 people with HK Sound system of 6K, lighting including Uplighters, Moving Heads, Lazer Lights, Smoke Machines, Bubble Machine, UV Lighting and Video and Projection screens for videos, pictures and presentations. Photobooths including video messaging and social
Media uploading. Love letters and much more.
Nikki• 9 May 2019
Excellent afternoon/evening would 100% recommend Matt
John• 24 Jun 2018
"If you are lucky enough to book DJ Matt at your event you are very lucky. I had my 50th Birthday party with friends and family and he made it!
Rachel Hinton• 8 Jun 2018
All went really well – the DJ was great
Rosie Milsom• 30 Jun 2017
Great, professional service, good communication before the event. Would thoroughly recommend.
rebecca• 9 Nov 2018
"absolutely brilliant , would highly recommend Matthew .
Great music , Great with the kids did party games as well.
The setup looked amazing with the neon lights as my daughters party was a neon themed
Cant say enough good things."
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes full
- What style of music do you offer?I cater from the 1930’s onwards.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- What does the wedding package include?DJ packages including full equipment and PA hire.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Can be discussed if required.
- What style of photos do you take?Photobooth and selfie
- What kind of technology do you use?Radio Mics, DMX’ed lighting, Laptop
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?24hrs
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?As A tean
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Tes
- How long do you need to set up?Normally an hour
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 21 years as an entertainer
- Are you DBS checked?This is normally regional specific.
I cater for music from the 50s to present day.